I like how.....

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like how cops pull people over for their registrations, but not the guy going 40mph over the speed limit.

I like how people like to judge another person's occupation when in fact they have no clue what it takes to do the job
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like how people take things other people say...twist it...look like pompous *kitten*...and think they are being witty!
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Oh no she just didn't...you are pegged again, OP!

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

Your attempt to save face is failing miserably.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    i love lamp
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

Do any of you realize that people move on? You can post all you want, and say what you want.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

Do any of you realize that people move on? You can post all you want, and say what you want.

Most people move on to completely different topics, not a veiled attempt to *appear* like they did
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Most people move on to completely different topics, not a veiled attempt to *appear* like they did

I like how you lost 186 lbs
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

I like how you lost 186 lbs

Thank you! I like how you have lost weight too!!
  • rcharlee
    Options

Ummm ok???? :smokin:
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    21618403.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Where is Amber when you need her? I need a rational thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Where is Amber when you need her? I need a rational thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SHHHHHHH!!! that's kinda like saying Voldemort... pretty sure she's long gone though
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    I like how cars can do 160 mph but there is no speed limit higher than 70 in the united states.

lol ive often wondered about this myself
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    So the game is to say sarcastically what things you like:

I like how complete strangers on the internet think what they type actually affects others!

You mean it doesn't? Then why are we here again?:sad: :sad:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    21618403.jpg

I love you hahaha :)
  • rcharlee
    Options
    So the game is to say sarcastically what things you like:

I like how complete strangers on the internet think what they type actually affects others!

You mean it doesn't? Then why are we here again?:sad: :sad:

Who knows!
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    I really like when people get off an escalator and then stand right in the way so no one else can get off.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I like how cars can do 160 mph but there is no speed limit higher than 70 in the united states.

lol ive often wondered about this myself

35k9a5.jpg
  • rcharlee
    Options
    I really like when people get off an escalator and then stand right in the way so no one else can get off.

Haha that's a good one
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options

That actually gives me a different feeling. That pisses me off lol