Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• stephanne82
    stephanne82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Joanna Garcia (the oldest daughter on Reba) and Faith Hill (I don't at all, I wish though!)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Cheryl Burke several times, but I don't really see it...but the most common one is Kim Kardashian, I get that at least a couple times a week--either from people I know or from total strangers. Love her or hate her, homegirl is hot so I take it as a compliment (although I think I only get it because I'm dark skinned, have long dark hair, and T&A lol)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Jodie Foster, Kate WInslet and Goldie Hawn (I hope in her younger days!!)
    I don't see any of these people in me!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Joanna Garcia (the oldest daughter on Reba) and Faith Hill (I don't at all, I wish though!)
    Yes, I do see Joanna Garcia! LOVE HER!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    ♥ Kat Von D..I think only because of the tats..

♥ Ashley Simpson when she had dark hair

♥ Amy Lee from Evanescence

When I had blonde I used to get Mena Suvari, but people would tell me only when she was in that movie Loser, which is odd, cause she had brown hair in the movie....maybe it was just the kinda strange quirky personality she had that made us similar....
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Cheryl Burke several times, but I don't really see it...but the most common one is Kim Kardashian, I get that at least a couple times a week--either from people I know or from total strangers. Love her or hate her, homegirl is hot so I take it as a compliment (although I think I only get it because I'm dark skinned, have long dark hair, and T&A lol)

You remind me of a skinny and prettier version of Ava from Up All Night.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    The only two I've got are Kate Winslet and Claire Danes.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ive never really been told that I resemble anyone

hmmm now I wonder
  • Rachel505
    Rachel505 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I have pretty much been told I look like anyone that has dark hair. Anywhere from Kelly Clarkson which is the main one I have been told to a white Margaret Cho LOL Or when I was 50 lbs heavier someone told me I looked like Rosie O Donnell. That hurt LOL
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was told a couple of times I look like Ryan Reynolds. Not sure if I see the resemblance.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Raven Symone, Faith Evans...and most recently T-Boz from TLC.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    When I had my long hair back in the day, I got Kirk Hammett (Metallica) and Slash a lot. I'm a guitar player, too. So that comparison happened a LOT. These days it has been more Wilmer Valderrama.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I haven't..so entertain me \m/
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Whitney Cummings and ScarJo and Kylie Minogue not a bad mix of lovely ladies if you ask me :tongue:
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I've been told Daniel Craig a couple of times.
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Whitney Cummings and ScarJo and Kylie Minogue not a bad mix of lovely ladies if you ask me :tongue:

It might be just me, but you look a lot like Wonder Woman. :tongue:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    That topanga chick from boy meets world. And drew Barrymore. I'm not sure I see either but they're both pretty so a'ight
  • Sarahbara76
    Options

It might be just me, but you look a lot like Wonder Woman. :tongue:

:noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Gee, thanks LOL
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    I haven't..so entertain me \m/

If Keanu Reeve and Val Kilmer had a taboo man-love child he might just look like you :wink:
  • Sarahbara76
    Options
    When I had my long hair back in the day, I got Kirk Hammett (Metallica) and Slash a lot. I'm a guitar player, too. So that comparison happened a LOT. These days it has been more Wilmer Valderrama.

I totally see Kirk ..Slash not so much Wilmer V not at all :flowerforyou: