Hesitant about accepting friends requests from young men

Replies

• EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    hey young dudes that she doesn't want to friend, come see mamma :heart: :devil:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Usually it's the other way around :laugh:

Excuse me, I sent you a FR because of your massive intellect.

First time I've my baconcakes referred to as "intellect" before :laugh:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    WORK IT!

golden-girls-Favim.com-370978.gif

awesome!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,508 Member
    Usually it's the other way around :laugh:

*he's 21 Laurie, 21, DAMN...walks away*

Only 21? Wait, what's that age formula again? Who has a calculator?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    I can see your point, but one of the great things about this environment is that we all have similar goals, regardless of our age, gender, sexuality etc. Personally I'm open to FR's from anyone who's committed to having a healthy lifestyle and seeking to improve themselves (and I have a very varied, and VERY awesome friends list).
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,508 Member
    I like the young ones...

YESSSSS!

:grumble: *kicks rocks*
  • 13pointUNO
    13pointUNO Posts: 51
    the internet is hard
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    hey young dudes that she doesn't want to friend, come see mamma :heart: :devil:
    burneu3.jpg
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Whatever you are comfortable with, that's what you should do in this case. But in my opinion, I like having friends that are older and friends that are younger, the older people make good role models for me.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I can see your point, but one of the great things about this environment is that we all have similar goals, regardless of our age, gender, sexuality etc. Personally I'm open to FR's from anyone who's committed to having a healthy lifestyle and seeking to improve themselves (and I have a very varied, and VERY awesome friends list).

This.
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Obviously you need to do what is right for you. With that said I think this is an us program. I know the reason I ask to friend someone is I see their comments and read their food diary. If I find something that really inspires me.......something I really respect I might ask them. Do you think you perhaps can be an inspiration to him? I too would be hesitant. I'd want to know his motives. Good luck!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    honestly, I don't see the problem. It's only a FR. Accept or.Don't Accept. :smile:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    My personal preference is to only add females (sorry guys!). It's just what I'm more comfortable with. I can talk about girly things, my period and other things like that, maybe one day I'll be comfortable enough to post my bikini photo. I just prefer only females to see that stuff. Plus, I'm married and don't really feel like sharing my life like that with men is appropriate, just out of respect for my husband. Just do what you are comfortable with. There are a few creeps on here though! lol
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    I had 18-19 years old send me FR with the message" you are hot"

Then I had Google ads on my sidebar about cougar life.com.

Google ad is a judgmental *kitten*
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    I accept anyone but then again I'm 24 male and wouldn't matter if someone under me or over me adds me. Now if I see jailbait I'm getting away!! :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    I'm 10 years older so I'm a big boy, or at least my mom tells me so. Would you take my FR:flowerforyou:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    I like the young ones...

I'm younger...
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    I probably should, but I do not read profiles before I accept friend requests, so I have no idea how old my friends are. I've not had any problems whatsoever though. Usually my friends have one or more goals that are the same as mine.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    I got a young one too probably the same one. I give the kids the benefit of the doubt and add them just like anyone else. You can always delete them if they get out of line.. I see older 'adults' getting out of line more often than the 'kids' tho.. lol
    Its still ultimately your choice who you do or dont add. : )
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    I got a young one too probably the same one. I give the kids the benefit of the doubt and add them just like anyone else. You can always delete them if they get out of line.. I see older 'adults' getting out of line more often than the 'kids' tho.. lol
    Its still ultimately your choice who you do or dont add. : )
    Waves at Dayna.......sup girl?