Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    WORK IT!

golden-girls-Favim.com-370978.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    This is a place for encouragement, I accept all friend requests, you never know who you may help or who may help you

I agree...You never know who might be the most support to you when you're staring down that bag of chips..... :-) Sometimes the younger more fit people give me the inspiration to be better.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Send them my way OP! :drinker:
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    hey young dudes that she doesn't want to friend, come see mamma :heart: :devil:
    burneu3.jpg

lol
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm 10 years older so I'm a big boy, or at least my mom tells me so. Would you take my FR:flowerforyou:

um, yeah! Want some candy?
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Uhh...............................why does it have you baffled? Shockingly, guys can be friends with girls too. :huh:

Girl you are SO right! Pray tell, what is the big freakin' deal? Pull those granny panties a little higher and hit the delete button. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. A friend request is NOT the same thing as asking someone to sleep with you.

While I'm on a rant . . . one of my pet peeves are women who feels that to have a man on the friend list would be committing the unpardonable sin and would damn them to hell. They always do it in the vein of "it would be disrespectful to my husband". I didn't arrive in town riding on the back of a turnip truck and this kind of talk insults my intelligence. The best friends that I have on MFP are women. I accept anyone who sends a friend request.

BTW, any woman who wants to talk about her period needs to PM her "women only" friends. This is a public forum. Unless you want to read about our male problems or a debut on whether long is better, you need to keep some things private.

:mad:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Uhh...............................why does it have you baffled? Shockingly, guys can be friends with girls too. :huh:

Girl you are SO right! Pray tell, what is the big freakin' deal? Pull those granny panties a little higher and hit the delete button. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. A friend request is NOT the same thing as asking someone to sleep with you.

While I'm on a rant . . . one of my pet peeves are women who feels that to have a man on the friend list would be committing the unpardonable sin and would damn them to hell. They always do it in the vein of "it would be disrespectful to my husband". I didn't arrive in town riding on the back of a turnip truck and this kind of talk insults my intelligence. The best friends that I have on MFP are women. I accept anyone who sends a friend request.

BTW, any woman who wants to talk about her period needs to PM her "women only" friends. This is a public forum. Unless you want to read about our male problems or a debut on whether long is better, you need to keep some things private.

:mad:

What are some male problems??
  • Boomer1946
    Options

We can start with jock itch, move on to enlarged prostate and then ED. BTW, that's not eating disorder? Why are you curious about these things?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

We can start with jock itch, move on to enlarged prostate and then ED. BTW, that's not eating disorder? Why are you curious about these things?
    Because I'm surrounded by periods, cramps, pms, uterus explosion, etc. I thought it would be refreshing to hear the man issues you guys complain about...but it's not :grumble:
  • Boomer1946
    Options

Because I'm surrounded by periods, cramps, pms, uterus explosion, etc. I thought it would be refreshing to hear the man issues you guys complain about...but it's not :grumble:

The men that I associate with don't complain about male issues. It's never discussed. We also never go to the restroom in pairs.

:yawn:
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i think its great to have a mixture of friends on here to encourage you...as others have said you can always delete if you dont match well as friends for whatever reason. And im sweet with the fact they may want to talk about women issues, men issues, kid issues or whatever...its awesome being able to come on here to share good stuff, crazy stuff and to vent about issues if you need to!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOL y'all are funny.I don't see a problem with adding younger male friends or any male friends for that matter. Some of my male MFP friends are actually WAY more supportive than some of the ladies I chat with on here. If something out of line were to happen I would just delete them.
  • Boomer1946
    Options
    LOL y'all are funny.I don't see a problem with adding younger male friends or any male friends for that matter. Some of my male MFP friends are actually WAY more supportive than some of the ladies I chat with on here. If something out of line were to happen I would just delete them.

Well said! I also feel that way about my women friends.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I just got a friends request from an 18 year old young man. I am a female in my sixties and this has me a little baffled. Anyone?

Just my two cents, but I don't think that's so weird. I would assume that some MFPeople like having a diverse group of friends.:flowerforyou:

- - -

For the record, yes I am a woman, but no, I don't ever want to discuss TOM. :laugh: No offense to other women, but I just wanted to clarify that NOT ALL women like to discuss or hear about TOM. If you're as old as I am, it's kind of ye olde news...:sick:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    WORK IT!

^ the only way this could be better would be if Bea Arthur were in it - lolz! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I got the same kid I think. He doesn't have a weight problem. His profile says he needs to gain weight. He says he is just looking for friends. I am here to get and give support. It was strange so I deleted his request.:huh:
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    WORK IT!

^ the only way this could be better would be if Bea Arthur were in it - lolz! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    bea.jpg
  • DouglasRockwell
    Options
    Anyone Want to be friends with me D:?
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    WORK IT!

like like like :)