Cottage cheese... Taste? Ideas?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sounds weird, but if you like hot stuff, add about a half cup of cottage cheese and a can of tuna into a food processor with some hot sauce.
    Buffalo Tuna Dip! Gets me past the cravings for buffalo chicken that I always have.
    I was looking for something savory to do with cottage cheese, and this sounds good to me! Thanks for the idea!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese. I eat it plain with cracked black pepper on it. Yummy!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I like to add cottage cheese to things, rather than the other way around. One of my favorite quick meals is 3/4cup of my 15-bean stew + 1/4cup cottage cheese stirred through. Super filling, super healthy, super quick.
  • green_owl
    green_owl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    one of my favourites is cottage cheese mixed with smoked mackerel, cucumber and horseradish + salad on the side makes perfect lunch.
    as a sweet treat i like cottage cheese with fresh apples, cinnamon and honey. or some berries.

for different texture try cottage cheese from polish product section in asda or tesco. it's thicker, dryer and with small curds.