That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Gold Schlagger! FOR REALS! and Jager....its black out time every time. YAAAAAARRRRP.:drinker:

Also ANY kind of cream drink or milky mix...tequila rose *barf* white russians*barf* creme de anything *barf*
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Here's another :laugh:

180284791303295503_WPeZKrcO_f.jpg

QFT!!! :laugh:
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was in high school and we were drinking BUD ICE.. nastiest freakin' beer.. EVER. I feel very sorry for that bathroom floor to this day. It almost immediately came back up. Only made it to the toilet to spit the nasty taste out of my mouth. In other words that toilet was way too damn gross to hold on to, let alone put my face near it LOL :ohwell: Never drank that nasty stuff again. That was the first and last time I got sick from alcohol.
    Can't forget grey goose vodka, did about 6 double shots.. honestly I don't remember how much but I remember it ending with us drinking even more vodka out of the bottle. EEK. I didn't barf, But I sure did feel sick the next day... all day. lol. *cringe*
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager:sick:

One 4th of July a friend of mine and I went through a fifth each. By 7 we were both passed out drunk, she somehow got trapped in the bathroom in my bedroom and we had to take the door off to get her out. That was three years ago and I still have trouble even looking at the bottles in the store. (and I still don't have a door on the bathroom in my bedroom, Lol) :sick:
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    New Years + bottle of Taaka + Sunny D = THE WORST HANGOVER OF MY LIFE! :noway:
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Grain Alcohol and Fruit Punch.....Not only can I not stand the grain alcohol anymore, but it also ruined fruit punch for me for life!!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Peach Schnaaps and Vodka... yeah i was maybe 13 or 14? I was so out if it i never made it out to what would have been my First ever Megadeth concert .

::crying forever::
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Got in a fight with Mr. Dewers... that son of a bioootch yep still argue with him though from time to time :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I must also add the "surfer on acid" shot to this list. My boyfriend's best friend kept ordering them for us one night when we were playing pool. I came home, tried to go to sleep but barfed all over the side of my bed. I have no idea what's in them, I just know they're green. UGH. :sad:
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Tequila flipped me over and did me dry...and never called me the next day

rotfl2.gif

Tequila and I are not on speaking terms. Wine is fine,
    but I don't need to drink 10 Martinis.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    20 years later I still can not even think of Jim Beam.

After last past May I will never drink Tequila again. I will miss Margarita, but those tequila shots were deadly. Really I think I almost died.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Malibu Rum and Kamikazes. Good lord...
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Also some sort of red drink. I don't remember the name...I think it had a man's name. I threw all that up on the floor of a salsa club. Oh and one time I puked in my hands at a bar. Seriously, I had issues.
    This seriously made me LOL!
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I agree with the Goldshlager...yuck! Whiskey also, can't even stand the smell, I think I had a hangover for a week!
  • arrow460
    arrow460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Southern Comfort.....:sick:......and/or Everclear with Gatoraide
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Blue Curacao (19th birthday) and more recently, Jack Daniels. Not touching either one again.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Cisco = liquid crack.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Cheap Tequila... gag....
    And a buttery nipple...
    ... for my 22nd bday. UGH... never ever again.\
    Strangers saw way too much that night.
    LOL
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Mad Dog.... Once and only once did I drink it. Tasted like orange kool-aid. Bottle of MD 20/20, couple cans of beer (probably keystone or some other cheap crap broke *kitten* college students buy) and my first 3-4 cigarettes of my life ever all within about an hour.....and I end the night face down in my college dorm communal bathroom with my roommate dragging me by the feet back to our room so I didn't get in trouble.

Being 19 and stupid (ie. young, horny guy) makes you do some really stupid stuff.

Oh, and I'm one of those people that can remember just about everything while I'm drinking unless I fully pass out, which has happened once in my life. God, I wish I could forget that night.
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Rum . . . the night a friend of mine turned 21 and chose to make her first liquor purchase the cheapest half gallon of no-name rum on the market . . . Neither of us had yet experienced hard liquor of any kind. We proceeded to down 6 shots each within 25 minutes . . . dear god. :sick: