That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    +1 for MadDog. Soooooo smoth going doing but huge kick once you finish the whole bottle by yourself......nuff said
    Mad Dog.... Once and only once did I drink it. Tasted like orange kool-aid. Bottle of MD 20/20, couple cans of beer (probably keystone or some other cheap crap broke *kitten* college students buy) and my first 3-4 cigarettes of my life ever all within about an hour.....and I end the night face down in my college dorm communal bathroom with my roommate dragging me by the feet back to our room so I didn't get in trouble.

Being 19 and stupid (ie. young, horny guy) makes you do some really stupid stuff.

Oh, and I'm one of those people that can remember just about everything while I'm drinking unless I fully pass out, which has happened once in my life. God, I wish I could forget that night.
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Rum...straight...I think? I can't remember....they told me I had a good time though....
    LOL :laugh:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Add me to the Goldschlager list...ugh...
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    screwdrivers...UGH...it's been 15 years...but :sick:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Also ANY kind of cream drink or milky mix...tequila rose *barf* white russians*barf* creme de anything *barf*

This too.
  • Drevious
    Drevious Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Smirnoff Twist!

Oh and I can't even look at cheap orange juice in the grocery store! The bottle is enough to remind me of spending the night by the toilets in the bathroom in the dorms!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Everclear.

Ended up passed out *kitten*-first in a hamper in my dorm room one night after partying on that stuff. Took 3 of my floormates to pull the hamper off my *kitten* because I had been sitting in it so long the plastic had softened and molded to my butt. NEVER AGAIN.

(I actually don't drink more than 1-2 beers per outing anymore. Used to have a problem with binge drinking.)
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm loving reading all these stories. :laugh:

For the record, never EVER try to impress your co-workers by insisting they buy you a shot of ANYTHING "cause you can take it" . . . . This will blow up in your face. :explode: I got to down a jouyous little somethin called a Rocky Mountain Bear F***** . . . an exceptionally large shot consisting of Bacardi 151, tequila and whiskey . . . Then I had to open the next day. :noway:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Mad Dog.... Once and only once did I drink it. Tasted like orange kool-aid. Bottle of MD 20/20, couple cans of beer (probably keystone or some other cheap crap broke *kitten* college students buy) and my first 3-4 cigarettes of my life ever all within about an hour.....and I end the night face down in my college dorm communal bathroom with my roommate dragging me by the feet back to our room so I didn't get in trouble.

Being 19 and stupid (ie. young, horny guy) makes you do some really stupid stuff.

Oh, and I'm one of those people that can remember just about everything while I'm drinking unless I fully pass out, which has happened once in my life. God, I wish I could forget that night.

This and Brass Monkey and being 13.....my friends had to stick me in the shower with my clothes on and I kept falling down. So awful :(
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    VODKA.

............the night I found myself naked on the roof of my then boyfriends grandmothers house.

I have been T-total since my wedding day so 7 years with no drinkie for me! Probably just as well! :)

LMAO... Too funny
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol!

I don't drink much, but I had to swear off cheap licquors all together. It's name brand or nothing!

Bad memories of Mr.Boston vodka and Two Fingers tequila.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

That Mad Dog will meeeessss you up!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    151 - I went shot for shot one night with a bunch of frat boys at the bar. I won....then promply passed out and p!ssed my pants. NEVER AGAIN
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    151 or Ouzo.

"Hooch is crazy!"
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    151 - I went shot for shot one night with a bunch of frat boys at the bar. I won....then promply passed out and p!ssed my pants. NEVER AGAIN

Horrifying, but you made me lol! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

Horrifying, but you made me lol! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

haha!! Yeah, the cab driver was kinda mad...I had to sit on a trash bag the whole way home
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Everclear and Vodka mixed w koolaid. We call that Jungle Juice here.
  • havok3917
    havok3917 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wild Irish Rose
    MD 20/20
    Jagermeister
    Everclear
    SoCo
    Rumpleminze
    Mescal
    <Insert any Scotch Whiskey here> ... oddly enough I still enjoy a good bourbon like Maker's Mark
    Hams/Piels/Genesee/Mickey's Big Mouth/Colt 45/Old English cheap beer or malt liquor

Dam .. surprised my liver is still in one piece now that I think about it ...
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    the-hooch-hooch-demotivational-poster-1230417124.jpg
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    These are funny! in a painful, never do that again way....

Mine are vodka martinis...not because they made me sick beyond belief ( they did) but because I drink one and DONE....seriously....embarassingly done. :ohwell: