That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

No Jager for me... it took me dang near 6 years to not gag smelling Red Bull (Jager bombs).
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Tequila (margarita's being the only exception)... Goldschlager is a very close second.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian Punch and everclear!! Trashcan punch...whatever you want to call it.....I puked, puked again...and when I puked outside...the grass where I puked was dead for a year!!! Never never again!!! Can't even drink the punch without the everclear!!!
  • Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    TGIFriday's Mudslide *bwurp*
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Mixed drinks with tons of sugar.
    I know that all the sweetness masks the alcohol but when you're a few shots in, you lose all common sense and yeah... That was a crappy night. :embarassed:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    vodka *shudder*
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Peach Schnapps.... *pukes* I can still taste it... First time I ever got drunk (under age) drank a bottle without any mix.... That was a bad night. I still don't like anything peach flavoured and that was probably about 15 years ago... lol
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Gin. My friend and I polished off a whole bottle of Bombay Sapphire at a party, and I have never been as sick in my life as I was afterwards. Apparently, the two of us were the life of the party. Don't remember a thing...

I can't even smell gin without it turning my stomach.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    AfterShock. :sick:

Cinnamon candy alcohol with crystals in the bottle? Yeah. :sick:

The inventor of that stuff should be shot. In the kneecaps.

LMAO!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Really isn`t any alcohol I walk away from but first and worst drunk I had was in 1981 when I was 16.
    Spent most of a day drinking Jack Daniels so not really fond of it now.

Southern Comfort and Yukon Jack are sickish sweet to me and Scotch is nasty.

If that was all there was to drink though...:drinker:
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Gin. Specifically 6 double gin and Sprites in 1 hour. I don't remember anything that happened starting about 30 min after I drank the last one. I woke up on my lawn.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Tequila. Was challenged to beat a friend to the halfway point of a long line of tequila shots on a bar counter. I won but NO MORE TEQUILA for me after that night. This was more than 15 years ago. The smell of tequila now still makes me want to hurl.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Rumplemints.... never again 10 at a time
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Bacardi 151
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Here's another :laugh:

180284791303295503_WPeZKrcO_f.jpg
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me and the Captain DO NOT make it happen... I gag whenever I smell it... EW
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything. I can drink a Guinness, or a white ale, but only 1-2 drinks. I'm too much of a light weight,
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I dont do whiskey anymore... that was my go to, i could drink a whole bottle (ugh!) but ive done so much crazy **** on it, awful hangovers, things i couldn't remember and anger, lots of anger, while drinking it. No good. Now when hubby drinks it (we use to drink it together as kids, lol) if i even smell it, i gag
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Vodak, been 10 years and I still want to vomit just with the smell (I know vodka doesn't have a smell !!!!)

I was sick on white wine, i hope I can drink some in a few weeks!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Kamikazes UGH I can't even stand the smell of them! I barfed so hard I popped a blood vessel in my eye and had to walk around the cruise ship with a bloody eyeball. GROSS.