That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The lack of love for tequila here saddens me.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Also, if you've ever heard of Orloff... just a step below Five O'Clock. I have bad stories for both.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Oh, I LOVE tequila...tequila rose is my issue. I will take some J.C. any day!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    grain alcohol mixed into mikes hard lemonade ... WTF?! i lost my camera, woke up with bruises on my *kitten*, a guy in my tent, the canadian guy in the next tent shaking me awake cause he thought i was dead...

lovely....so yeah...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam was the first bad experience about 11 years ago. Most recently (as in Halloween) it was moonshine (hey, I live in TN) and it was apple pie flavored. I was like a scene out of the Exorcist. Ruined my costume, my favorite pillow, and attacked some of the bedroom wall. I think total I threw up 5 times.

That is awesome...I think its funny alot of these small batch whiskey places like Cedar Creek are actually startign to sell bottles of Moonshine if you will unaged whiskey. Its a hot commodity in the clubs .... cause its cool to be drinking white lightening
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Gin. Dear mother of God. Never. EVER. Again. Thought I heard my inner soul cry the next day.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Any beer in general. I am not a beer girl. I will never forget the first time I got sick drinking beer. I had been partying with a few of my girlfriends and we were leaving to come back home. Well idk why but for some reason I got car sick and then my friends decided to stop and get breakfast which didn't help at all. Needless to say we had to pull over cause I got so sick. I just don't like the taste of beer period.

I love Tequilla Rose. I love Smirnoff Vodka, I love flavored Moonshine, I love Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade. I love Jack, Jim, and Crown of course mixed with Coke. I love Mixed Drinks, just can't stand beer. Yuck
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Light Bicardi and St. Ives beer.
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Raspberry smirnoff and cachaca.. UGH
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Jack and Coke...added with a couple duck farts. Yeah... good times. But terrible after party.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I never met a hooch I wouldn't do again, but I do have to check bottles better so I don't mistake a bottle of flavored vodka for a flavored vodka pre-mixed drink and drink a glass of it straight.

Although Jager makes me wish I could remove my head and leave my body in another room the next day. That does bad things to my digestive tract.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Forgot about my gag reflexes at the thought of
    Everclear Purple Passion
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Rumplemintz peppermint schnapps. Never again.

You know it's bad when the bartender cuts you off and you don't remember anything the next day.
    Oh, and while you still feel like death, your best friend decides to fill you in on every dumb thing you said or did the night before.

Yep...I would be that friend...

Mine is Jack. My brother in law challenged me one night saying I couldn't handle my liquor while at a bonfire. I told him I could drink more than the neck of the bottle no problem straight out of the bottle. I did it...for sure! about two inches past the neck...but about 10 minutes later my body was fixing what I had done.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

I absolutely LOVE tequila; unfortunately, though, it doesn't love me right back. :sad:
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Captain Morgan. My first year of college I frequently consumed a 1.75L bottle myself in a few days time. I was like 130lbs soaking wet and could outdrink my roomates, who were not small dudes... It was not pretty. I did, however, win several bets because no one thought I could chug the rest of the bottle ("Dude, there's like ten shots worth in there!") without puking immediately.

It was never the chugfest that got me, but smoking pot afterwards always kicked my *kitten*. At least I can still smell the herb without gagging! :tongue:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff Ice (red label): In high school we snuck them into a football game, and continued drinking them all night afterwards. Busted blood vessels in my eye from puking so hard that night; haven't ever liked the nasty stuff since.

Jack Daniels: If you wanna physically fight with me, give me this stuff. Makes me mean!

So far, rum has made me pass out next to the river, and make out with girls. But I'm ok with that. It's still my drink of choice.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've personally never had a puking good time I just refuse to drink
    Jägermeister
    and
    black velvet
    Both smell horrible before you even get them to your mouth.
    I have had many great nights, and woke up still drunk the next morning though... I'm just not a puker. :)
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bacardi 151, did straight shots of it the 1st night I ever drank, my buddies for about a month after were calling me Kermit because they said I was looking pretty green both before and after I was praising the porcelain gods. But it was all a big blur to me!!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Tequila, I swear I could feel my hair grow the next day and it was a very painful experience.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Oh. And Caribou Lou.