Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hooch, never again?? :noway: I'm confused. unsure.gif
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    From Day 1 in college it's been Any kind of pucker. I was drunk when I began which is why I touched it in the first place. The smell makes me want to get sick if I get a wiff. But that may be normal.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Viper, apple liquour. I really like it. Then we couldn't find it anywhere. When we did my Husband bought me about 5 bottles because I liked it. Then I got sick on it. NOT good. I've never heard the end of it (I don't blame him). I'm hoping the taste will come back. I've got 5 bottles to drink. :sick:
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i can never drink captain morgan rum ever again because i DIED one night in high school from it............... was so bad. the smell makes me gag now.
    thats like me and patron now. except it was after my husband came back from deployment.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Some weird shot that had a smaller shot of orange juice in it. I can drink pretty much anything. I'm an Irish Newfie. But add OJ to it and that's the end of me
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Jägermeister
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I only ever tried one shot of tequila in my life and couldn't even swallow it, I leaned over the bar and spit it out in the sink! I will never drink Jager unless I don't know it's in a shot I'm drinking and SoCo is never allowed anywhere near me again.

Vodka erases my memory.. Any takers? :tongue:
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure that would be tequila for me. Family vacation to Mexico when I was 19. I believe I was drunk that entire week.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Pernod with blackcurrant juice. It was many years ago but I can still remember trying to clean up the horrible purple mess after I was sick :(
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Well high concentrations of ethanol can turn b-form to z-form.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Barcardi 151.

Had me in a backless dress on my back in the middle of Giant Eagle parking lot in 12 degree weather.

Never again.

This.......That stuff left me passed out at many college bars
    ive had some pretty interesting nights with 151.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Black Velvet, the night started out so fun but by the end of it I wished I could die... still makes me ill to even hear other people order it... uck!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hooch, never again?? :noway: I'm confused. unsure.gif

:laugh:

In all seriousness...this

maddog.jpg

:sick: Rot gut!! Never again.icon_smiley_nono.gif
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Captain Morgan Special Reserves. OMG I got so sick.
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Probably Mad Dog 20/20. Or E & J VSOP. Or raidiator hot Makers Mark, Early Times........ damn now that I think about it I had a lot of rough times.lol Probably why I drink mostly beer now.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Black label Southern Comfort - got so sick that the smell of it still gets me sometimes (that was about 20 years ago)
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Jack... Oh how he use to be my best friend until 10+ shots and some other drinks with friends ended up badly. My drunk *kitten* friend holding my hair as prayin to the porclin god. I will never forget that night. Now the smell of Jack makes me wanna vomit. :(
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    Apple and watermelon flavored vodka... any flavored vodka! and anything sugary like coolers
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with y'all on the Goldschlagger and JD. UGH. I can never eat ravioli either (thanks to the JD for that).

Oooo....and MD 20/20...

AND anything Pucker...eesh. :sick:
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Jose Cuervo - I've had it three times in my life. After each time, approx 9 months later I was in the hospital... a different kind of DNA issue...lol!

Even though I'm "fixed" now, I do not want to expand our family beyond our three children, so no more Jose for me!