Mad Dog 20/20
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Hooch, never again?? :noway: I'm confused. unsure.gif

:laugh:

In all seriousness...this

:sick: Rot gut!! Never again.icon_smiley_nono.gif

Mad Dog 20/20, that is when you know you have hit rock bottom in life.
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kesslers. Drank an entire pepsi can of it straight in high school once, can't stand the smell now. Instant barf-o-rama.
  • Jayme813
    Jayme813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Parrot Bay Coconut Rum....ah terrible memories of college!!

We have that in common! :sick:
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    BTW my mom drank bourbon on the rocks..... she said it's the one thing she knew exactly how much, how often etc. None of that fruity stuff so you can't taste the alcohol! that's where you get in trouble. One reason I stick to beer and I like to know the ABV too.

Also my mothers other words of wisdom.... you get your calories how you want to get them. I take mine in a drink before dinner, you can get yours in dessert after dinner. To each their own! :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    mad dog 20/20. bad, bad, bad idea.
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOL, Mad Dog 20-20 was what I first got drunk off of over 15 years ago! Didn't know they still made it!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tequila.
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Coconut Rum, finished a bottle by myself mixed with fruit punch after graduating high school. I was puppy/house sitting for my aunt and was home alone, and depressed (stupid guy issues). (imagine 10 lab puppies crawling all over you while you lay drunk on the floor) then had a friend come get me and try to get me to eat tacos from Jack in the Box to 'sober' me up, ended up having a conversation with the drive thru guy on whether or not I was hott, threw up for 2 days couldnt even keep water down. Ugh. Definitely not my classiest moment.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Wild Turkey....I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for days afterwards....

Goldschlager....although the gold flakes did make a pretty pattern in the toilet.

Wild Turkey American Honey is awesome.

I once did a ****ton of shots of cheap tequila, never again. I was hungover for the entire weekend...I mean, I was a smoker back then and I didn't smoke at all because, "it was too bright in the world" I just stayed under my blankets the entire weekend.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam...Also Jagermeister straight...I can do it mixed but not straight anymore
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Ice 101 NEVER again. I could not have anything minty for a couple years after that night.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    jello shots, bacardi and cranberry \m/
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Tequila. Not the smartest way to celebrate my 18th birthday. :embarassed:
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Tequila Rose.

Never eat lobster then drink it. They are NOT a great mixture coming back up.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Tequila and I are not on speaking terms.

And for a few years, I was giving Gin the silent treatment. But we made up... :blushing:
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    556716_317494681666800_1707676435_n.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    grain alcohol.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    A bottle of brandy followed by a bottle of vodka.. Later found out to be due to some effect of hayfever tabs