That Hooch??? Never again....

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Rum - just not my friend. So hungover and probably still drunk while on my way to work the day after my birthday last year. Vomiting out my car door, in a bush waiting to pick up a friend to take to work.

:noway: never ever again will rum and I meet
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Tequila. *shudder* It was a fun few hours and a very painful rest of the night/morning/day/night. Still makes me gag when I smell it.
  • Memster1
    Memster1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Kamikaze's or Gin - in any form

I basically gave up drinking by 21..........
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Moonshine....I forget a good portion of two days in the summer of '85
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I enjoy and appreciate alcohol too much to give any of it up. It's responsible for so many great moments in my life - my 2 kids, my ex-wife, 1 broken arm, 2 orgies...no wait....3, the skinny-dipping party in the neighbor's hottub at 4 am (yeah, she joined in)....oh the memories..
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Also some sort of red drink. I don't remember the name...I think it had a man's name. I threw all that up on the floor of a salsa club. Oh and one time I puked in my hands at a bar. Seriously, I had issues.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Goldschlager...in college, favorite bar, GS's debut, $1 shots.

Bad.
    Bad.
    Bad.

I think it was the first and only time in 4 years that the roommates and I were all puking our guts out at the same time.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Barcardi 151.

Had me in a backless dress on my back in the middle of Giant Eagle parking lot in 12 degree weather.

Never again.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Crown or Patron - Never again!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I couldn't drink skyy for the longest time, I'm ok now though. I also have a hard time with tequlia...any time.... It's the only thing that can make me gag
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Pfft... lightweights.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Tequila.

If I do a shot of tequila, I usually will immediately vomit it up. I think that my body is doing me a favor, because the few times I've actually been able to keep it down, I black out or do things I regret and get extremely aggressive. I've only blacked out 2x in my life and both were tequila related. I've also sworn at my mother once in my life and tequila was involved as well.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Jack daniels and mad dog.... i threw up black and vividly remember smack my head on cement multiple times. Lots of other crazt **** heppened that night... goood times!
  • stopdangerpi
    Options
    "Lose your DNA?" Is that a term for puking? I love it.

Rum & Coke for me.

Guaro - which is this rum like liquor in Costa Rica. After a long night of shots, I spent the rest of the day in a hammock eating fruit and chugging water, not a bad way to spend vacation but still felt like hell.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tequila, unless its high quality and mixed expertly into a margarita.

Never straight.. never again..
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Definitely all the cheap *kitten* vodkas... like Fleishman's and Burnetts (especially Burnetts nasty pink lemonade) :sick:

ETA: 2 words: Jungle Juice. :noway:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Barcardi 151.

Had me in a backless dress on my back in the middle of Giant Eagle parking lot in 12 degree weather.

Never again.

This.......That stuff left me passed out at many college bars
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It took me a good 10 years to return to tequila. I drank nearly a whole bottle on my last day of high school, then puked for two straight days.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Rumplemintz peppermint schnapps. Never again.

You know it's bad when the bartender cuts you off and you don't remember anything the next day.
    Oh, and while you still feel like death, your best friend decides to fill you in on every dumb thing you said or did the night before.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    rye...good lord I hate rye...and tequila, no more. I stick to vodka now, or I've recently discovered flavored rum (cherry is very good, and I love love coconut bacardi)