I NEED SUPPORT FEELING ON EDGE

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Go to the store and buy the oil. You don't need to eat them, maybe you need to go on a walk when she's making them. You can be strong. Tell your wife how you are feeling too. My husband sometimes doesn't understand the little things that bug me, but he won't get it unless I tell him. Good luck!
    I'm scared of her, and fear that she's trying to hurt me.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Does she keep the scale in the closet too? You better check
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    man up and EAT!
    I thought this was a place of support. :angry:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU SAID TACO....DO YOU KNOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE THINK OF WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TACO ON HERE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AND THEN YOU SAID SHE WANTS TO RUB YOUR NOSE IN IT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU SAID TACO....DO YOU KNOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE THINK OF WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TACO ON HERE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AND THEN YOU SAID SHE WANTS TO RUB YOUR NOSE IN IT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

But only if she has nicely waxed wood floors.......
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Go to the store and buy the oil. You don't need to eat them, maybe you need to go on a walk when she's making them. You can be strong. Tell your wife how you are feeling too. My husband sometimes doesn't understand the little things that bug me, but he won't get it unless I tell him. Good luck!
    I'm scared of her, and fear that she's trying to hurt me.

Whatever you do, don't consult a professional marriage counselor. They just want your money. The internet will be the best place to get the advice you need. Good luck!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    man up and EAT!
    I thought this was a place of support. :angry:
    *hands you a bro/manzier* here's your support \m/ :drinker:
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    You guys are perverts, and need to talk to a good pastor.
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Have you actually sat down with her and talked to her about it? Is she thin/fat? Does she feel threatened? Is she scared she may loose you? Have you asked for her help?
    Try getting out of the house to a neutral area for both of you and sit down and talk about what you are trying to do, why you feel the need to do it and reassure her that you love her and that if she loves you she will need to support you in this.....and this is how you expect her support.
    In the meantime, if you don't know how to do it learn to cook healthy food. Do in for yourself and offer to make enought for the rest of the family. She may just not know how to cook healthy and feel like it is just one more thing she has to figure out how to do and doesn't have the time or want to do more.
    On that note, right now while you are on edge.....and she sounds like she may also be.....give her a hug, and go get the oil. And something you can make for youself healthy... Ground turkey breast, seasonings.Lettuce, lite cheese...a SMALL corn tortilla....dont fry it. You can make anything healthy with a little work.
    Oh, I'd suggest you take a long time to get the stuff too. Maybe a walk to get some exercise in. Relax. get your thoughts together, remember why this is important....and remember how important your wife is.
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tell her fine, but that you will make your own. STEAM the tortillas, add what YOU want to the taco, no cheese, sour cream, that kind of stuff. Onions, cilantro and hot sauce is the way to go.

You guys can share meals, but you can make your own healthier version of the meal for yourself.

This is a great suggestion!!!!!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Just spray windex on the tacos.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You must eat the "taco" or whatever she puts in your face:wink::tongue:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    that way your kisses taste like tacos.....taco taco, burrito burrito, taco taco \m/
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I feel for you my ex was always doing that to me. Try to not let it get to you sometimes they just don't get what you are going through. You could buy light oil or nasty tasting generic brand oil!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Just spray windex on the tacos.

And in her face, whilst shouting, "In your face!".
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You probably know your wife much better than we do but I will tell you why I use to over feed my husband and perhalps it is her reason too. I love my husband. I don't mean just that old pair of shoes type of love, I mean the deeply truely magic fairy tale type of love. I wasn't always so secure that he felt the same way. The one thing I knew for sure was that he LOVED the way I cooked and that he LOVED talking about food with me. When he would diet I would feel like part of that was lost and we had less in common. We found other things in the last year and I found it much easier to fix both of our diets.
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    First and foremost tell her how you are feeling.... If she doesn’t struggle with her weight she may not understand your plight. You might be surprised. :wink: And be strong! Focus on what you want for yourself.. Make her the stinking POISON tacos and BAKE yourself some shells and have HEALTHY Tacos.. Lead by example... Doing so will be a victory!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Have you actually sat down with her and talked to her about it?
    No. She intimidates me.
    Is she thin/fat?
    She's skinny fat.
    Does she feel threatened?
    I don't know.
    Is she scared she may loose you?
    I think that she wants to loose me for good, like in a grave.
    Have you asked for her help?
    No.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    It gets the oil and puts them in or else it gets the hose again.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Tell her you want yours UNFRIED...thats all. And smile when you do. ;)