I NEED SUPPORT FEELING ON EDGE

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    It gets the oil and puts them in or else it gets the hose again.
    bwahaaahahahahahaaaa!! \m/
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are telling us that your wife is eating taco without you ... that is grounds for divorce in most states.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Tell her you want yours UNFRIED...thats all. And smile when you do. ;)

HOOOOOOOOSE!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options

Whatever you do, don't consult a professional marriage counselor. They just want your money. The internet will be the best place to get the advice you need. Good luck!

FTW, best advice EVER]
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Just spray windex on the tacos.

And in her face, whilst shouting, "In your face!".

Give a little booty shake while doing this (adds to the calories burned) and then run from the house. That ***** be crazy!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Tell her if she wants oil to get it her damn self.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't consult a professional marriage counselor. They just want your money. The internet will be the best place to get the advice you need. Good luck!
    FTW, best advice EVER
    Thanks, everyone. You guys are the best.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Run, Man-don't eat the tacos!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Could you request she makes you a sammich instead? With bacon?
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Say NO! Don't go to the store & don't eat them if she does! You chose your life!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Have you actually sat down with her and talked to her about it?
    No. She intimidates me.
    Is she thin/fat?
    She's skinny fat.
    Does she feel threatened?
    I don't know.
    Is she scared she may loose you?
    I think that she wants to loose me for good, like in a grave.
    Have you asked for her help?
    No.

AWESOME
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    My wife wants to make some fried tacos. You put beans or meat in a corn tortilla and then fry them in oil. :angry: If that wasn't cruel enough, she asked me to go to the store to buy more oil because "we're out of oil". :noway: I feel like she's rubbing my nose in it, like the oil is urine and I'm a dog that urinated in the house. :cry: What should I do? She's trying to sabotage my weight loss journey, just as I was back on the right path, and out of the wayward desert, full of sticker and puncture weeds. Know what I mean?

First of all, DON"T EAT IT! When you go to the store pick up something healthier!

Second of all, talk to her about it! Explain to her how this makes you feel. Maybe the two of you can sit down and plan a weekly meal menu TOGETHER!

You can eat a lot of what you want, just eat it differently. Instead of regular tortilla use wheat or whole grain. Instead of frying try eating it with taco meat as a regular taco.

You can do this. Do not let her sabotage your hard work. You deserve this. Most of all I am proud of you for doing this for yourself without her support/help.

Keep at it! :)
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You are telling us that your wife is eating taco without you ... that is grounds for divorce in most states.
    OH_YOU.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    Get the last laugh, go to the store and buy Olestra, let her fry in that , but be careful not to eat much , I still have the pain from them ##@# Olestra Ruffles.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    OH_YOU.jpg
    ROFL
  • HectorJohnson
    HectorJohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Run to the store. Get the oil. Run back. When she wonders where the heck you have been, tell her you had to do it that way so that her death tacos don't kill you. Maybe she will get the point. Whatever happens, though, don't tell her how you feel. It's a trap!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    install cameras all over the house dude...this **** is getting out of control.
    if you get video proof you'll have a leg to stand on in court.
    she sounds like a lunatic man, and i feel for ya.

tel her NO! you don;t want her greasy taco!

when a boy says no it means NO!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Tell her she can go to hell with her little corn tortillas ... insist on flour ... the really big ones ... and demand your weight in cheese be put over the fried meat. And don't forget the sour cream. B*tch clearly doesn't know how to make a taco.
  • BlackLabLover
    BlackLabLover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    learn to cook and fill yourself up with broccoli sprinkled with parmesan cheese!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I tried, guys. I really did. Off to get the oil now. I can already feel my arteries clogging. This makes me so angry, and sad. I really wish that she would show me that she loved me -- even a little bit. It's killing me -- figuratively and literally. :cry: