Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best compliment you've gotten since starting your journey?

123457»

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    "You're such an inspiration to me!" Heard it a few times now, and that's my favorite compliment so far.
  • My sister in law told me "im tired of looking at you, you skinny b*tch"
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    "You're the healthiest person I know." Said to me by the president of the company I work for. It probably isn't saying much, haha. But I took it as a HUGE compliment.:drinker:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    was told by a good looking guy I was pretty cute:) that's about all though but its a start.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    i was stuck on my plateau last week, and i was feeling really crummy and frustrated about it. while at work (I'm a bartender) a hawaiian middle aged man asked me "you look like you work out, you've got some pretty big arms there" i thought to myself FINALLY!! someone noticed!! it didn't matter what else happened that day, because he really had me on a cloud for the rest of the day. i went home exhausted but thought of that man and pumped some more iron.

.s.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    My own grandson didn't know me from behind me, walking into a stadium to a graduation..!:) That was GREAT!:smile::wink: :laugh:
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Today a coworker said that I inspired her to get healthier & lose weight too.Though I have lost over 27 pounds I am just 1/3 of my way to goal.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    It wasn't the best compliment at the time, in fact it hurt like a mofo and made me very upset and sad....but now..its the BEST compliement ever because I realise not only did I get healthier, but I dodged a real bullet there...

My ex as he's walking out the door to go and live with another woman

"You know if you hadn't lost all that weight we would still be together."

Lauren

sorry but that is hilarious. you lost all your baggage weightand however much your ex weighed all in one fell swoop. good job. let him be her problem. it's great when they walk themselves out the door

Thanks Everyone,

It is Hilarious...and i've found the funny in it myself now.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    My best compliment was when I ran into a guy that I use to work with - the last time he saw me was before I started losing. He didn't recognize me at all and I actually had to tell him who I was! And, I use to work with him for years..... best.feeling.ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!