Absolutely Gutted :'(

Options
13»

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think you look fab in all the pics, but I also understand that you're not happy with how your body looks at the moment, as that's where I currently am. We all share the same journey here with varied routes along the way, but ultimately to get to the same destination...to be happy and confident in our own skin. I agree with some of the other comments, you have confidence in yourself in the 'slimmer' pictures whereas you are slouching with lack of it in the others. I lost 7lbs on here before Christmas, I've since put that back on plus some more, but I'm determined I'm going to beat my demons once and for all and get to a weight where I feel comfortable in myself ;0) xx
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I think you look fab in all the pics, but I also understand that you're not happy with how your body looks at the moment, as that's where I currently am. We all share the same journey here with varied routes along the way, but ultimately to get to the same destination...to be happy and confident in our own skin. I agree with some of the other comments, you have confidence in yourself in the 'slimmer' pictures whereas you are slouching with lack of it in the others. I lost 7lbs on here before Christmas, I've since put that back on plus some more, but I'm determined I'm going to beat my demons once and for all and get to a weight where I feel comfortable in myself ;0) xx

Those new pics are because they are for this website to show my progress without trying to look better for the camera lol- not slouching either... :S but im not trying to be sexy for them! :P

I took some new pics yesterday though and this is one :) there are some in my profile too
    new4.jpg?w=211
  • elizabethwolf
    Options
    sweet tatttoo by the way
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi Louise, you don't look that much different from before, you're nearly there and you look great, keep the chin up and keep on going :wink:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    thanks :) x gettin there slowly. Hoping my weigh in tomorrow is better!