Looking Good for the Camera vs Looking Good

Options
124»

Replies

• SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I hate pictures. I think I look better in person ....on most days.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a camera *kitten* and I know it. I am just proud of my progress and I've met 2 people from this site face to face, and I have some friends and family who come here as well. I'm not scared to meet anyone, cus I look just like I do in my pictures :) I'm not fake...
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In real life, I am skinny. Just letting you all know in case you happen to run into me. I look just like my profile pic, but much, much smaller.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a camera *kitten* and I know it. I am just proud of my progress and I've met 2 people from this site face to face, and I have some friends and family who come here as well. I'm not scared to meet anyone, cus I look just like I do in my pictures :) I'm not fake...

As well you should be! When I have as much success as you....prepare to be looking at LOTS of pics of me...lol
  • chrisrollins1
    Options
    I pretty much look like me. No smoke and mirrors or photoshopped pics...

...I'm sexy and I know it!...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yea!...I work out!

:)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    pictures are said to add ten pounds right ..RIGHTTTTTT?

I am always, and always will be a .. "POSER".. I love the camera.. who knows if people would think I look the same .. or not? its me .. so yeah I don't know .. pretty much everyone I have ever known is pretty religious about deleting that pic where it looks like you have just eaten , sat stepped in on or ..put something in off up or in around..

well ****.

so I am okay with my pics and if they aren't..? well I guess that's their problem...? ..unless someones getting glamor shotted up... or have like private make up artist .. its not like their pic is going to be that far off from the real thing..

I think personality is worth more then looks.. I think some people can come across as laid back , friendly non needy or aggressive and then flip a switch,..... that concerns me more than someones wrapper.