What's your dog's name???

Options

Replies

• enchantedeskape
    Options
    Beagle mix - Her name is Jessie :) She's all tan with a few cute white spots. She's GREAT for runs!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    A puggle named Plato
  • zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    I have 2 American Eskimos
    Female - Hazel
    Male - Buddy

I ♥ MY DOGS.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I have 3 dogs:

Staffy mix - Ashley
    Chi-mix - Emily
    Boston Terrier - Mator

and we have a cat his name is Charlie, but we call him Fatty, Fat Charlie or Fat Boy. lol
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    WAS Stains!

I gotta a lot of odd looks in the park yelling out "CUM STAINS!!!"
  • cmorga02
    cmorga02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Beasley (Border Collie, Chihuahua mix), as in Pam Beasley from The Office. Our first two dogs before we moved were Dunder (Shih-poo) and Mifflin (American Bulldog).
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Black Mouth Curr/Mastiff - he's a 'little' guy weighing in at about 100 pounds (when he's not cheating on his diet...then he hits about 110.)

My son named him Cujo because he's so big - I call him CJ because he's a big baby who is always trying to climb in my lap. Our deaf 7 pound cornish rex (cat) is the alpha animal in our house and when CJ gets out of line she smacks him on the nose and puts him in his place, then she cleans his ears whether he likes it or not..
  • Abbie_Thompson
    Abbie_Thompson Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My doggies names are Milo & Bella

haha, also, now I know 1/2 of your passwords!

Bwahahahaha! But you'll have to guess which of my animals and the digits behind it!

In tech school the joke was, "My account got hacked so I had to change my dogs name..."
  • k1mcat
    k1mcat Posts: 68
    Options
    Three Shelties: Folly, Linkin, and Thaedra...(exept that Thaedra died last summer 8o(
  • tristanwolf1134
    Options
    Rooster - blue heeler mix

The apple of my eye. She is technically my girlfriends dog, but I treat her as if she is my own daughter. We are actually planning on taking her out with us when we start running the nature trails in a few months!!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amber:tongue: - Because she is the color of Amber!!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    She's a 1.5 year old mini Golden Doodle (golden retriever/small poodle mix) named Rowan.
    I also have two dsh girl kitties named Talbot (grey tabby) and Anya (looks like a tortie but is really a calico as she has a few white patches).
    <3<3<3
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Nugget and Gigi
  • htalexander
    Options
    Leo - hound mix.. We rescued him last month from the roadside =) I'm not an "animal person", but I LOVE HIM <3
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Two corgis: Brendan and Rosie
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    German Shepard - Bear
    Blue Heeler/Mix - Bandit

I know not very creative, kids picked the names. Both were excellent companions.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Archie... mix of Schnauzer and Yorkie... .some days he looks like Chewbacca or an ewok.... I have a photo on my profile.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My two Boston Terriers are Samantha and Lillian. And I have a Box / Pit mix named Buddy.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Our boys name is Thor (after the alien not the demi-god) lol

bits009.jpg

martyxx
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mine is Toro..he is a mini Dachshund ...how do u get pics on here?