What's your dog's name???

Options

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Cocoa, she is half Bichon Frise and half poodle :)
  • JPO1980
    JPO1980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have the most gorgeous 18month old Staffie - he is Tiger Brindle/White he is called Hades.
    Hades was the greek god who became the gatekeeper of hell (but not hell itself as some people think)
    We wanted a strong name as he is a strong dog - he has a sister (not our dog) called Hera (another greek god)

I didn't want a dog, I took a lot of persuading, but now wouldn't be without him, I will try and upload a picture one day x
    Generally, he also gets called:

Hadepop
    Puppy Monster
    Napster (he likes his naps?)
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have a Gadget and a Gizmo.
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs (they are family dogs and live at my parents' house, not with me in my tiny Brooklyn apartment):

Theo aka Thelonious Monk the Second, The O, Uncle Tio (yellow lab)
    Ziggy aka Ziggy Stardust, Ziggs, (yellow lab/ golden retriever mix)
    Ruby aka Ruby Tuesday, Ruby Doomsday, Ruby-Doo, or stinkbug because her butt is really, really big and her head is oddly small (yellow lab).

These doggies are amazing and make me so happy! I also have two sweet cats that I rescued from the streets of Brooklyn, who live with me in my apartment:

Mona aka Mona Lisa, Wa-Mona Wider (she used to be really fat)
    Odin aka Odin Hurley, Odin Cat

There are also three awesome cats at my parents house:

Moira aka Moi-Moi, who is also a cat I rescued from the streets
    Little Kitty (worst name ever)
    Jean-Luc, aka Jean-Luc Skywalker Picard, John-John, Johnny

When I visit my parents I usually bring my cats with me, resulting in five cats at once, which I think officially makes it a cat ranch.
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 5 labs. Sedona Cheyanne, Siesta Shyanne, Cali Pheonix, Hannah Mae, and Brie Presley. They are all rescued, some knew their names, others I changed because they didn't answer to the name the shelter gave them.

Edit: The lab in my profile pic is my baby Cacee Belle, she crossed the Rainbow Bridge in May of 2011, after we discovered an aggressive, cancerous tumor. :( Still makes me cry thinking about her.

Awesome! Once I am a real grown up with a grown-up house, I plan on adopting some rescue labs-- they are my favorite breed ever. Not to be a breed-ist, I would totally adopt a mutt as well. However, I am known to turn into a pile of mush if I see a lab puppy.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    We have three dogs:

Bingo - Australian Shepherd/Basset Hound mix that we got from an Aussie Rescue Shelter
    Pippa - My wife's Australian Shepherd that we got as a puppy

and last but not least, Fergus - a Sheltie that was a stray running around our house for a couple of months, so we caught and adopted him.
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Geegee, Harley, and Lady.
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i have a black lab named Izzy, we adopted her with that name.
    I call her Fizzy Izzy (when she's bouncing around all over like a shaken soda)
    Also:
    Iz,
    Izzles,
    Izzalicious
    Izzs'n'bits
    Iz-a-doodle
    Izzisms
    Izzies
    etc.
    as soon as I say the "Iz" noise she looks at me so I can pretty much tack on whatever I want and she listens. smart pup
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    2 Bostons, 1 boy, 1 princess
    Mercury Santino "Sunny Boy" and Brandi
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Tito!!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Jester.

I want to name my next dog Fred.
  • kecarlto
    kecarlto Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a pekingese named Kevin. My cat, who thinks he's a dog, is Scurvy. And they both live up to their names :tongue:
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Dante Stormy Weather a.k.a Beauregard Pork Bone (Standard Schnauzer)
    307087_403523633020305_1715155024_n.jpg:heart:

Kiri (named after, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa) Yes, she does sing. (Australian Shepherd and sneaky next door dog)
    149308_406579009382482_2016564246_n.jpg
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    In my profile...The black one is Blake and the little one my son is holding is Joey. Of course Blake is the BEST dog in the whole world! He is 10...dont know what we will do if he ever dies. He is a great service dog for my husband. :heart: :love:
  • sapryor88
    sapryor88 Posts: 4
    Options
    Adrienne
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd Gus :)
  • bjbex
    bjbex Posts: 24
    Options
    Foxy Carlos and Maxi Bosito xxxx
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have a chihuahua mix and his name is Chico. When he is bad it is Chico Malo.
  • missattitude57
    Options
    I have a bassett hound named Rosie :) what a pain in the *kitten* lol
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mhari, she's an australian cattle dog mix.