Replies

• zymbob
    zymbob Posts: 3
    Options
    10 YEAR OLD 8LB YORKIE IS MAGGIE:flowerforyou:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Zoe Paige-Yorkshire Terrier (but she is not a little one she's about 15lbs not fat just long legs) she will be 8yrs old

Miya Rose(rose was the name she had when we got her so moved it to the middle name)-Cairn Terrier she will be 5yrs old

I want a big dog! Husband says no until these two little angels become angels. So it'll be awhile.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    our dogs have middle names and they know it, We usually use their full names when they are in trouble...lol Maggie Mae is a brindle pit and Ginger Ann is a rednose pit....:heart:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She's a short-haired black & tan (not so) mini dachshund.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    crouton!
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    Prince Humperdink. =]
  • cyberkat418
    Options
    I have 3 Shih Tzu: Jasmine, Honey and Deuce
    1 Fiest: Jaxjax
    and 2 shih tzu puppies still looking for new homes, nicknamed: Snickers and Zombie (14 yr. old son got to nickname)
  • Katinkies
    Katinkies Posts: 1
    Options
    i've got 3 furkiddies!! <3
    Maxie my diva-girl scottish terrier; Mary my ever watchful-security head scottish terrier girl and Billie my black lab bodyguard/'thinks he's my boyfriend' boy!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Our Lhasa Apso - Chewy
    Ground Hound - Tuesday
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Roscoe (Sir Chicken and Waffles) - west highland terrier

Named after the famous "Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles" here in LA.

Emma (cause it's cute and I watched too many "Friends" episodes) - Mini Schnauzer/poodle
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    DaKodah - he's a Siberian Husky and he's GORGEOUS!!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have 3...one is a Blenheim English Toy Spaniel named are you ready??? Sir Locksley P. Cornwinkle of Newburg. The I have 2 Shih~Tzu's named....Cocomoes Coconuts {aka CoCo} and Nikko Bojangles.:drinker: AND also 1 husband named Joe :laugh:
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Our old girl is a Cocker/terrier mix, - Spicy
    Our new little boy we just adopted is Pom, lhasa, Terrier Mix - Harvey

(okay I know this is about dogs but..... I also have a 8 year old American shorthair Tabby - Scotch (he's the color of butterscotch)
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Scarlett
  • Mandyu
    Mandyu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We had three dogs that have passed they were
    2 mutts--Mikey and BooBoo (from Yogi cartoons)
    A Beagle-- Star
    and now we have a Basset Hound named Stinker.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I no longer have a dog, but my last dog (RIP) was a Rottweiler named 'Kitty'. I sure do miss that sweet potato. :cry:
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Jacqueline Bouvier, Archibald Canterna and Sengha Illinois. Don't even ask, my parents are whacky. And they're all springer spaniels, one black and white, and two brown and white. :heart:

They'll always be my little Jackie, Archie and Seng regardless of said names. :smooched:
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Gigi - miniature Boston Terrier. When we got her she looked like a grandma puppy and would always grunt and groan, therefore G.g. turned into Gigi or just G.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Boston Terrier named Berklee, for the school of music in Boston. Yeah, I'm a music nerd.

When my ex and I broke up, the ex got custody because she wasn't as bonded to me. :sad:

Now I'm waiting on the birth of a new Boston puppy, due in July :love:

That one has a list of names so far:

BOY: Ezra (I just like the name), Murphy (after the Dropkick Murphys), Quincy (for Quincy, MA...a friend's suggestion when I asked for Boston area landmarks to stay with the theme), or Fenway (Fenway Park). Or some combination of those.

GIRL: Teagan (Irish Gaelic for "beautiful), Tessie (again with the Dropkick Murphys), Addie (I just think it's cute), Quinn (ditto) or Heygirl (if you've seen "Rock of Ages", you might get the reference).

Haven't decided for sure yet...
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    We've had loads actually. :embarassed:

Blackie the Great Dane.
    Pebbles, Bam-Bam, Freddie, Wilma, Goldie, Lilac, Silver, Swimmer, Zippy, Lola, Betty, Hanna, Graham and Trevor the fish...
    Charlie the hamster.
    Brownie the rabbit.
    Ginger Riot the guinea pig.
    Harriet the first rabbit...
    Dawson the puppy.
    Jiff and Jaff the cats.

Jesus wow, I never even noticed...