What's your dog's name???

Options

Replies

• momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    TAZ he needed a T name since we all 6 have T names...... we used tohave TUBBY a collie TEDDY a yellow lab now TAZ a boarder collie mixed with mutt :tongue:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I have a pit/boxer mix named Diamond she is jet black with what used to be a white diamond on her chest and a little corgi/boston terrier mix named Kujo! A very powerful name for such a small helpless dog!
  • lala11975
    lala11975 Posts: 26
    Options
    We have a Rottie and I named him Diesel, after one of my favorite actors Vin Diesel :-)
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Lab ~ Abby, 8
    Black Heinz 57 ~ Missy, age unknown, guessing around 7 or 8
    Dark Brindle American Bulldog mix ~ Brandi, 4 months
    These big babies were all rescues.

Four Chihuahuas ~ Joey, Frankie, Molly and Louie ages 5, 4, 2 and 2
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have a Löwchen and her name is Coco Chanel. But we just call her Coco.
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Little Miss Jilly Bean

Or just Jilly, ha. She's a Dachshund/Pomeranian/Mini cocker spaniel mix. Looks like an oddly proportioned weiner dog.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have a poodle. Her full name is Lil Bit Of Love but we just call her Lil' Bit :)

I have a Shih Poo (****zu and Poodle mix). She weighed 2.4 lbs when I got her...she was a lil bitty thing....hence, Lil Bit is her name too! lol
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    I have a corgi/collie named Rascal! He is my huney bunny cuddle pal!
    :happy:
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Charlie
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue mutt named Murphy. He's actually part Shiba Inu and part Australian Cattle dog but he's 100% pure rez dog.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog, but I have 2 cats.

Hobbes and Leah (Lee-ah)

Hobbes becuase my husbands first name (even though he never uses it) is Calvin. So we have Calvin and Hobbes :happy:

Leah, becuase we adopted her from a shelter and they were calling her Lee, and I felt that it just wasn't feminine enough for my dainty little kitty.
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Logan (because I love Wolverine)
    Sprocket (because my boyfriend rides BMX)
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Our German Shepherd/Husky/Saluki mix (and my favourite running pal) is Glacias!

Glacius is the celtic god of snow and winter, we feminized it and it suits her well as even at 4 years old every time there is fresh snow in the yard she gets the puppy zooms!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Ollie, my Australian Shepherd
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have 5 labs. Sedona Cheyanne, Siesta Shyanne, Cali Pheonix, Hannah Mae, and Brie Presley. They are all rescued, some knew their names, others I changed because they didn't answer to the name the shelter gave them.

Edit: The lab in my profile pic is my baby Cacee Belle, she crossed the Rainbow Bridge in May of 2011, after we discovered an aggressive, cancerous tumor. :( Still makes me cry thinking about her.
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When I got mine they were already named Boner and Princess. I changed his name just a bit by adding a "N" and calling him Bonner instead.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Simba and Nala..... yes, like The Lion King.... Simba is a chow so it is very fitting.... Nala is a pitbull.... Nala's name was Nayla when I adopted her but it dodn't roll off my tongue very easy.... so I dropped the "y".... it was a match made in Disney! (wink)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Kona my beautiful yellow lab

And

Roxy my dalmatian/border collie mix.
  • mfurgiuele90
    mfurgiuele90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Swag and Buttercup, my Golden Retrievers!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    :heart: A chihuahua named "Lulu Belle" aka "Baby dog"