Anyone from the UK ?

Replies

• Hi all. Gymgeek from Bedford.
  • Hey. I'm in the east midlands. Add me if you like and good luck with your goals :)
  • I'm in Manchester and find this site really helpful. The boards are really motivational and I've discovered lots of new things like Jillian Michaels workouts( if you haven't discovered her yet I would recommend a Google she rawks). Feel free to add me if you want.
  • LNPurdie
    LNPurdie Posts: 84 Member
    I am living in Manchester, Whitefield area. Would love a local friend, and welcome all the support I can get. I have been fighting the urge to have a binge day.
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Hello and welcome! I'm in the Cotswolds, been on here getting on for 3 months now and love it! There is a Team UK forum at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/167-team-uk and feel free to add me if you like :o)
  • sukari
    sukari Posts: 2 Member
    hi :)

Im from wiltshire. Not after major weight loss, just want to be under 9 stone again!

xx
  • Jggg10
    Jggg10 Posts: 2
    Hi, Im in Somerset, ideally looking to lose 86lbs! QUite a challenge.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Hi, I'm from Scotland and have been using MFP since March this year.
  • katkel52
    katkel52 Posts: 4
    Yes, i am just new and need all the motivation i can get, tryin to lose my last 12lbs after having 2 babies inside 15months. feel free to add me:smile:
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    I'm American.....but my husband is from Woking in Surrey. We live in the US.
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi. Im from loughborough. Been on here bout 5mths and love it. Am happy to support you in your weight loss. Ill send you an add. :-D
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    yep, feel free to add, i try to support all the time! welcome!
  • ultim8fury
    ultim8fury Posts: 42
    Hi, I'm from West berkshire. feel free to add me.
  • simbatabby
    simbatabby Posts: 35
    I'm from Hertfordshire and just love this site, feel free to add me :)
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    A big hello to everyone in the UK. Feel free to add me anyone. Always nice to have some fellow Brits to help encourage each other :)
  • timorm
    timorm Posts: 19 Member
    Ello iam from ipswich,suffolk you can add me if you like :happy:
  • nix1975
    nix1975 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm living in Belfast NI. Feel free to add me, I could do with more friends. xx
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    HI I am from Kent....anyone else from Kent?? :)
  • Hi I'm from Dumfries Scotland
  • lissyloo1988
    lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi i'm from the Uk too, been on this site since february and have lost 37lbs! Best thing i have ever done, now half way to my goal with another 37lbs to go! anyone can add me, active friends are always appreciated! :)