Options
    Hello from the beautiful south coast
    poole in dorset
    add me if you want
    the more friends we have the more support we have
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nottingham, only 6 pounds of baby weight to lose. This site is really good and I found it easier to use than weightwatchers.
  • mssootica
    mssootica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi from Herts. Just joined with 12lbs of baby weight to lose (ahem, baby may in fact be a toddler). Have joined mainly to use the calorie counter to change my eating habits for good. Anyone else eat crap when they're tired?! Since having 2 kids who don't like to sleep much and going back to work full time, I have got into the habit of eating crap to keep awake! Hoping snacking more healthily through the day will work better instead, it is shocking to have to write it all down!
  • chowells78
    chowells78 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi from Herts. Just joined with 12lbs of baby weight to lose (ahem, baby may in fact be a toddler). Have joined mainly to use the calorie counter to change my eating habits for good. Anyone else eat crap when they're tired?! Since having 2 kids who don't like to sleep much and going back to work full time, I have got into the habit of eating crap to keep awake! Hoping snacking more healthily through the day will work better instead, it is shocking to have to write it all down!
    Feel free to add me I'm from Wales, my youngest was 4 before I lost my baby weight then put a lot of it back on when I was working nights and tired all the time. This site should help you start eating more healthy.
  • ikeli_x
    ikeli_x Posts: 1
    Options
    Another one from Wales here. Feel free to add me. Need all the motivation I can get!!
  • dmoz36
    dmoz36 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im from Cheshire :) feel free to add me, im on every day and will be here for many many more
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Southampton,Hampshire. Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to give me motivation!
  • sarahk445
    sarahk445 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,

New here to and finding it a great site and very friendly, feel free to add me.

Sarah
  • Cleo200
    Cleo200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im from Surrey/Hampshire borders,

I've been on here 6 months ish(I think!) and have lost 19lbs, stuck on my last 6 and keep going up and down!!

Add me if you fancy a new supporter!!

:o)
  • mssootica
    mssootica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm from Wales, my youngest was 4 before I lost my baby weight then put a lot of it back on when I was working nights and tired all the time. This site should help you start eating more healthy.

Thanks I will! Any other mums out there losing that baby weight pls add me too !
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Sheffield.
    Another one losing baby weight - well, 9 months of it. And to be fair, I put the weight on in the 2 months AFTER the baby was born.
    Still...
    You're all free to add me if you wish :D
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm from West London (born in Hammersmith) now living in Sutton, Surrey. If any of you want to add me feel free :smile:

Been here on MFP since November... I think. Looking to lose only about 8kg and I've lost 2kg since I really got myself in gear. It's a great site and had loads of encouragement from others :bigsmile:
  • miriam_d
    miriam_d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey

i am in north london - only been here for a few weeks. feel free to add me. loving mfp so far :)
  • justinwaite
    Options
    I've been using the app for 6 weeks and lost over a stone and have never really lost weight before.
  • chellemitchell
    Options
    hi from killamarsh nr sheff now live in mansfield notts feel free 2 add i need 2 get bk on it ave fallen of the wagon lately x
  • chellemitchell
    Options
    and got 3 more stone 2 lose which is gettin harder by the day xxxx
  • laurenleyland
    Options
    Heya im Lauren I looking to loose Bout 70 pounds please add me as I need lots of motivation so I don't eat junk food like normaly or have any high fat snacks and stuff thank you. Xxx
  • bluerose69
    bluerose69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello i am from Bristol and this site is fantastic and has been a great help to me.
  • jihiy
    jihiy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aloha, I am from Stanmore, Middx, and now I live in Hawaii. I am in the TOPS program and this site really helps me keep on track. There is so much variety in the food here, it is hard not to get tempted. Good luck to all.