Anyone from the UK ?

Options

Replies

• alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-) Feel free to add me, Im from the west mids :-)

Lynn
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

I'm from Cumbria, feel free to add me.
  • cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Little place in West Sussex =]
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hi there i'm from todmorden lancs and i need to lose 30lbs to meet my goal already halfway there just 30 more to go
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm from Kent in the South East. My friend introduced me to this fabulous site 2 months ago.
    Just going to add you now.

Good luck xx
  • kellyd0210
    Options
    hey :) im from west midlands.im originally from wolverhampton but now live in coventry. :) x
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    loads of us! I'm in Kent as well :)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from London and only just joined yesterday. Been doing Slimming World for the past month and lost 1/2 stone, so happy with that so far. Only another 49lb to go!

Have a good week and feel free to add me!

P
  • rachey2012
    rachey2012 Posts: 37
    Options
    hiya there i am from Surrey,.. just on here to log my food daily and show support..i have another 40 odd pounds to lose to reach target.. i will get there.. if anyone wishes to add me please do..
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Originally from Oldham but now living in Teesside. Seem to be doing better here than I ever did with Weight Watchers (was always hungry) and Slimming World (pasta n sauce again?). It's nice being able to get a kick up the behind when you need it not once a week. I joined in January but lost it for a bit, got back to it in May and have now lost 10lb!

If anyone wants to add me, please do :)
  • Cheesymonster
    Options
    Hi I'm from Redcar, living in Manchester. Brilliant site and the iPhone app is great. Feel free to add me ... Ste
  • piadora
    piadora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YES! (Knutsford, Cheshire)

Welcome to MFP. This is a great site with a fantastic food database (easier and broader than WWatchers) very helpful when you're trying to keep track!
    I have a similar amount of weight to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like some extra support/encouragement. Good luck!
  • LiverpoolFcMike
    Options
    Hi Im Michael
    Gravesend, Kent
    Feel free to add or message me if from nearby
  • vltaylor35
    vltaylor35 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm from Bristol. Have been using MFP for a while. I'm 32 pounds down, 38 more to go! Feel free to add me. My diary is open
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm from St.Helens in Merseyside!
  • PFJules
    PFJules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Julie from Glasgow in Scotland, been here since a sad holiday in March! Next time I will be slim!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Ipswich Suffolk...i joined MFP in Feb this year & have lost 53lb so far....anyone feel free to add me :)
  • rquantick
    rquantick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from wiltshire. feel free to add me :)
  • asparagusnextleft
    asparagusnextleft Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Leeds, feel free to add me too!
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi im from doncaster south yorkshire, ive been on here since jan n i love it, feel free to add. x