Anybody else trying to get rid of their c-section tummy?

Options

Replies

• lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request; had a C-section 7 years ago and last summer I had a a mini-laparotomy
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy!! I've sent you a request as well. I had my wee boy by c-section and also have the horrible "tummy" - that was 6 years ago!! I dont know if it will ever go away completely but I'm trying my damndest lol!
  • kbs1225
    kbs1225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    19 months later and I still look like I'm 5 months pregnant! TIme to get rid of this!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had twins 1 year ago. I have been working on it for 3 months now.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    2 c-sections and and abdominal surgery to top it off! All in just over 3 years. We'll see what it ends up looking like! At least I have some core strength back now.
  • RoxMcc
    RoxMcc Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! Mine was 22.5 months ago, but only got serious about trying to get rid of it in the past month. The 30 day shred has helped the most, at day 15 I had lost 4cm (about 1.6 inches) from the flabbiest poochy part of my tummy and 4cm from my hips, I'll measure again on day 30 which is wednesday. It is going slowly but I know it is going to take time, patience and loads of hard work. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've had 2. My last was was almost 3 years ago now. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :happy: Hiya I am still trying to get rid of my C- Section pooch but nothing seems to work! Had 2 C-Sections :sad: I am doing the JM30DS Week 2! My stomach is slightly firmer so fingers crossed!:smile: Sent you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Let's support each other please :) Anybody else that wants to friend me please do, need all the motivation I can get!

xxx

Me too! I had two sections...the last one 14 years ago. I am doing the Brazil Butt Lift and my tummy is slimming down. That and the loss of 50+ lbs. and a low carb diet.
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so glad to see everyone's posts and know I am not alone!!! I had tripletts, so I'm not sure if my pouch is from having muliples or having a c-section, but boy does my tummy hang. After having my 4th (also a c-section) I asked the nurse what I could do to get rid of it and she laughed at me and said "tummy tuck". I felt so discouraged. I have gotten it to shrink, but let's face it, no amount of exercise will take away the skin. I just tell myself I would rather have this tummy and my 4 beautiful children then no tummy and live life without them. :)
  • bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    Options
    Ive had 3 c sections in the past 5 years and my tummy is horrific!
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    What is everyone doing to help?

I saw some 30DS & Ripped in 30.
    I tried 6w6pack 2 nites ago & my abs still hurt. Im just not sure I could do it everyday!
    I hate doing the same wo over 7 over. I even hate repeating the circuit.

I broke down & ordered Hip Hop Abs since a friend said she's noticed a big difference in only a week & Id rather dance.

I also take a Zumba class once/wk, I completed c25k & run at least once/wk.

I started Bodyrock May challenge & did most of it & its helped a ton. I do plan on keeping up on those wos since they are short & effective.

I also have a bunch of Lindsey Brin & Tracey Mallet. Tracey's claim to get rid of pooch so I guess I should go back & try those.
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    Me too! But mine was seven years ago lol. I had a vbac 12 months after my c-section, fourth kid and my stomach muscles are shot. Really did a number on my tummy. Hoping to get rid of the dunlap.
  • hilaryetta
    hilaryetta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sooo glad to see so many other C-Section mommies! I had two c-sections 16 months apart, and my body has paid tremendously. My youngest is now 20-months-old, so I'm starting to hunker down and get serious about getting in shape and losing more weight.

I'm juuust starting out, so right now I'm just walking/jogging on the treadmill. I'm trying to work my way up to being able to do a full workout, as opposed to jumping in feet first and getting burned out. I do want to try 30 day shred as I've heard tons of good feedback on it.

I also may start a weekly Zumba class near my work as well to keep things interesting. I abhor my post-baby body, but I LOVE my two little boys and they're worth any amount of saggy skin and stretch marks! ;-) I'm sure we all feel the same way! Feel free to friend me, I need asmuch motivation as I can get!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    me too !! i have had two c sections one 15 years ago that went down pretty good but still left a little pouch and one 5 years ago and i cant get rid of it !!its making me crazy:mad: we want to try for another baby after we get married in 7 weeks but i really want to reduce it a bit before the wedding and the baby making !! please help:happy:
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    I had my son about 8 months ago through c-section. I really need to loose the belly.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :happy: Hiya I am still trying to get rid of my C- Section pooch but nothing seems to work! Had 2 C-Sections :sad: I am doing the JM30DS Week 2! My stomach is slightly firmer so fingers crossed!:smile: Sent you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
    Meant to say I am on Level 2 of Jillian Micheals workout LOL!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Definitely got the csection "shelf" and? "mommy apron". Cant stand it, and ready for a change. The little one is now 16 months old... feel free to add me my fellow mommies :-)
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I had my second c-section about 10 months ago. Feel free to add me!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd c-section 2 years ago! My DD just turned 2 (my DS is 5!) Time to get this weight off! But I'm finding that as I'm losing weight and exercising, it IS shrinking! We can do it!! :)