Turbo Jammers 8/10-8/16

Options
124»

Replies

• lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! I got up bright and squirrely:laugh: to get my TJ CardioParty Mix1 in since I didn't get to it yesterday (but did Fatblaster instead)! Then made a very yummy breakfast and relaxed a bit:smile: I just got back from biking-already burned 500 cal today and I've still got Burn1 to go this afternoon! I might even add in a few extras if I can because I have to work tomorrow (usually is my day off and can burn more)..but by the time I get home, get Burn2 in and dinner I'll prolly be pooped..:grumble:
    Ghanie-Great job with CE! Hopefully no charlie horses for you! :laugh: I always find myself looking forward to CE days...:blushing: haha!
    Mandi-It's so awesome you are keeping up with your workouts girl! I just did Booty Sculpt yesterday (which I hadn't done in quite awhile) and it was great! Keep it up!!
    Denise-Welcome to the TJ crew! Keep pushin'! It gets easier, especially if you can get into a set routine:tongue:
    Well, I'm off to make some lunch-YUM!--Haha, I love to eat..It's a good thing I workout alot now or I'd definitely be in trouble again! WOOHOO!
    Have a good one, I'll check back!:happy:
  • BioGrimm
    BioGrimm Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello everyone!! After a stressful weekend, I am back on track again. Yesterday I did not get my workout in and my eating was terrible (talk about a day off!). This morning I picked up where I left off and have stayed on track. Getting ready to workout now just trying to decide which WO to do. I love the LIVE series (Booty Sculpt and CP Remix), but I think I need more weight training today...maybe Turbo Sculpt.

This week at work I switch from full-time to part-time status since classes begin again the 24th. This means more workouts this week! That and reviewing for my classes, cleaning house, and spending time with my children!

(Ans maybe clean house :laugh: )
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Whew, what a busy weekend! I managed to take a much needed rest day yesterday. It felt good to just get things done around the house before a family b-day party. Got home and was wiped out, so decided it was my rest day! Today, got up and did a run on the treadmill and spent the day at the county fair. It was a lot of fun, but I am exhausted! Looking forward a great nights sleep tonight. Last week of CE for me this week...then a break from CE for about a month and then maybe another round...we'll see!
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just had a quick thought--so I went to get some groceries tonight..Got LOADS of good things:happy: I also decided to treat myself with some candy corns--do you girls think that it will be perfectly acceptable to treat myself a couple evenings with like 3-4 candy corns? haha wow that sounds like a dumb question..I know its simple sugar:grumble: What are your thoughts? Thanks
  • lose100
    lose100 Posts: 54
    Options
    Well tonight I finally got to try Hip Hop Hustle, and I LOVED it! So much fun, and what a sweat fest! For anyone who doesn't know, it's another one of Chalene's workouts. They used to be just available for instructors, but now she has put out Fan DVD's and it rocks. I love to dance, but am terrible at it, but she really teaches it well. So well, that I am already close to having one of the routines down! Anyway, my goal was to eventually get certified to teach Turbo Kick, but now I think it would be just as fun to teach Hip Hop Hustle! I'm a long way from that goal, but any advice? You are all doing well, and keep up the great work! Start doubles tomorrow, so see you then!

Mandi
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options