• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like mine mainlined

giant-coffee-cup.jpg
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Coffee, black, doesn't matter. And can't live without it.
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    MMMM...love my coffee :-)

2-3 cups a day - fresh ground columbian medium roast beand, filtered water, carafe (not burner) coffee maker

usally with milk and sugar, but black if iced
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I gave mine up. I used to be like the zombie masses who didn't feel like I could survive without it... Now I do 1-4 cups of black tea, if that a day, and I'm golden.

Sleep better, and overall feel much better as well. Don't NEED that crutch.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* coffee. I can drink it black or I can add a creamer. My favorite creamer is the skinny white chocolate latte from International Delight. YUM! I just love it anywhichway. :)
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lets's just say I am plain no good to anyone without my coffee. Brewed at home, cream and sugar, one cup.
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    I can survive without coffee, although I could drink it all day everyday! Haha. But a couple times a week I drink a small nonfat caramel mocha with no whip from McDonalds ;). It's like a morning treat for me!
  • nancyki
    nancyki Posts: 46
    Options
    I make my coffee as a cold brew - a toddy. Then I add boiling water to make my smooth, acidic free, black cup of coffee. And for cappuccino I brew an espresso with cafe bustelo and add steamed skim milk made with a Bodum hand frother.
    And I have both types everyday :) Couldn't do without coffee.
  • vice1989
    vice1989 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    no more than one cup a day in the morning, with french vann. creamer with real sugar. (french vanilla is my weekness) creamer isnt the greatest but its not as bad as aspertame. that **** is scary... and I think it tastes horrible, its way TOO sweet. in an aluminium tasting way or something lol
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Used to be a big Starbucks latte fan. Definitely a 4 shot latte every morning at home. BUT now I am into Bullet Proof coffee. Started a week ago and I love it. Working into an IF with it. Upgraded Coffee from Bullet Proof Executive, Kerrygold unsalted butter, coconut oil and a small bit of 90% dark choc. Once my MCT oil comes, I will be trying that in it. Feel great on this stuff!
  • tiguer
    tiguer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm totally hooked - I drink plain 'ole folgers each day - black. I usually need between on and two travel mugs. I do not drink de-caf because it seems pointless. I occasionally splurge for a large FF Caramel Latte at McD's or a Northern Lite Latte' at Caribou....but that is maybe once a month. Sometimes I like french vanilla creamer in my coffee but I try not to keep it around because if I have it, I'll use it!

I wonder how much effect caffeine has on weight loss? Maybe that is why the scale won't budge for me?
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Used to drink two-three cups every day with lots of cream and sugar... now I drink one cup only on weekends (very rare exceptions...) with flavoured creamer... so instead of several hundred calories a day on coffee, I now have less than 100 cals on weekends only.

I do drink caffienated tea at work during the week... usually just one cup in the morning with some honey to cut the bitterness.
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was drinking a pot a day now I am down to one or two Kcups a day with creamer
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I use a fair trade coffee I got from 10 Thousand Villages. It's a dark roast that I grind myself and it taste awesome. I make it in a french press. I've never used those Tassimo/Kreuig/etc. makers although I know I few people who like them. Pressing the grinds down is so comforting to me, haha.
    Sometimes I like it black other times I add sugar. Generally I only have one cup a day of hot coffee but I like to make ice coffee too and will have a few glasses of that too.
  • vice1989
    vice1989 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i found a youtube vid on how to make all the starbucks drinks look it up its great, instead of 4$ its like .38 cents a drink
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    Homemade fudge sauce with cinnamon, almond milk, and Aeropress espresso shot. YUMYUM!
    I want to make one now! ;)
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    2 Big cups at home, usually coconut but seasonally strawberry shortcake or pumpkin. 2 Splenda, dash of unsweetened almond milk and topped with fat free whipped cream. Heaven.
  • ahipsher
    ahipsher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks (or other coffee shops) skinny vanilla iced lattes. I make my own though which are WAY cheaper:

6 oz cold water
    1/2 tbsp instant coffee crystals
    2 tbsp sugar free vanilla syrup
    3 tbsp fat free half and half

Stir and add ice. Voila! 32 calories and delicious.

I drink one of these Mon-Fri in the mornings and rarely drink coffee on the weekends.

I'm going to save this. sounds yumy
  • camachojulie
    Options
    My new favorite drink: Take 2 or 3 cups hot coffee, 1/4 cup 2% milk (31 calories), 2 splenda (if desired), and ice. Throw into blender and have a great ice coffee. Nice on these hot afternoons. I've used many different type of coffees my favorite is decaf chocalate rasberry. I usually make this for two people and the pitcher has enough for one to be saved for later. Serve in a nice tall glass. I love it.
  • mogolo
    mogolo Posts: 30
    Options
    1 cup of coffee a couple drops of 1/2% milk and 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar... not every day though