Your coffee habits?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Love it - Have at lease 1 cup each day flavored coffee from my Keurig with a teaspoon of Sugar and a 1/4 cup of milk
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    2-12 oz cups, with real sugar (abt 1 tsp each) with Fat Free Half-and-Half

No more, but not a necessity to get going or to keep going. I delight in real sugar in my coffee, don't care for skim or lowfat milk...but the FF half and half are satisfying!
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My coffee habit is friggin' insane. I tried to give it up once and my kids were begging me to drink it and bringing me cups of the stuff. Guess I was crabby without it.:laugh:
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    Folgers/2 big cups/creamer/little sugar,, got to have lol
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like it homemade (brewed from Dunkin Donuts beans, which I covet now that I live in the South!) and I have it with 2 oz. of half and half and a tablespoon of raw sugar, always over ice. I only drink it two or three times a week because it's a lot of extra sugar, but it's a nice treat... and a must on a Sunday morning while hubs and I watch the news!
  • jmgood82
    jmgood82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ditto! - caffe latte with soy milk, no sweeteners
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have 2 12oz. cups a day. I have a milk frother that I use and add a packet of Stevia. I cannot function without my coffee.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have to start the day with a super large 8-10oz home made espresso. Then I have more espresso during the day, or if I'm lazy a Keurig or 2 (or 3 or 4) . All with milk and no sugar or sweetener, and almost never have flavored coffee.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I can function with out it but not pretty or well. :laugh:

Daily at least one cup stong cofee, black. I buy the darkest roast I can and use 1/2cup for a pot of coffee. The rest I don't drink right then, when cooled I freeze in ice cub trays. I use coffee in cooking as well as for drinking. So I always have cofee when needed. I make my own frappe and ice coffee's as well. So between the cooking and the iced coffees and frappe I pretty much always have coffee on hand throughout the day. :blushing:

:drinker:

Have you see the Mr. Coffee Frappe Maker. LOVE IT!!!! Hubby got me one for our anniversary. Its already paid for itself and some. And I can make my own so less calories. Double win.:love:
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i like my coffee black. one in the morning to wake me up.
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    3 big cups of Eight O'Clock drip coffee with sugar free hazelnut or vanilla creamer every day. On the weekends in the winter, sometimes more. I really enjoy my morning coffee. I can get by with less than 3 cups, but the few times I've skipped it altogether because I had to rush off somewhere, the caffeine withdrawal headache that I got in the afternoon was brutal.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Just got a keurig for mothers day, so many days I drink a 10oz cup of flavored coffee with 1 stevia and a shot of milk. Thinking I need to make a cup and freeze it to make iced coffee with :)
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    1 14oz mug of French Roast, with powdered creamer and 1 nutrasweet, brewed at home, and sipped while I get dressed. Usually it's Maxwell House or Folgers - whichever has been on sale. I really like BJs brand, bought as whole beans and ground in the store, but I haven't been to BJs in a very long while.

Sometimes, if there's coffee left in the pot when I get home in the evening, I'll have it iced with milk and 2 nutrasweets. Mostly I do that if I have some sort of volunteer commitment in the evening, and need to feel alert.
  • malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a travel mug I fill with a K-cup of whatever dark, bold roast Keurig cup I have. I use a single serving of creamer and a Splenda French vanilla packet. I used to get Caribou Coffee's Northern Lite Vanilla Latte, but now that I have a Keurig, I just use that.
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Keurig K cups usually island coconut. Try to only have 1 but sometimes I do have 2. With 1 stevia in the raw and non dairy powdered creamer. Ghats down from the 4 or 5 cups I used to drink!! Yay for me!!