Waist is getting smaller, butt bigger

Options
13»

Replies

• seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing the problem! lol I need my booty to be rounder and have started doing squats, deadlifts, and lunges to do just that! Be glad your butt is not flat :)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Is that normal? Ive been lifting heavy weights since the first of the year. My pants all have extra room in the waist now and tight as hell in the butt... Humm... tiny bit peeved....

Sir Mix-a-Lot disapproves of this message.

When it comes to females.. 36-24-36, but only if she 5'3" ^_^ heheh

I wouldn't consider a problem at all, I love curves :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I see no issue with this.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have this issue. My pants are lose around the waist, tight around my butt, but right under my butt its loose, then tight on my thighs. My pants can not stay up. Its really annoying. I'm glad its summer. Its easier with shorts.

You need a belt. Belts will be your best friend...take it from me. I am that Sir Mix-A-Lot girl...except with a few more waist inches.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    are you little in the middle but you got much back?

LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I LOVE....the thought of a small waist and bigger butt......I hear that the squating and all would do that if you are adding that to your heavier lifting...I would take that anyday!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I don't understand.

I need to see pictures...
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    this is a good thing!!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    I shall do this! this is what i want to happen to me. lol
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hmm. What exactly is the problem with this? LOL
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I've got the same issue, but do not see it as a problem! I get my jeans at Fashion Bug because they have "Curvy" sizes that are generous in the hips but come in at the waist. Seriously, this is an awesome "problem" to have. Enjoy the attention! :wink:
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I start heavy lifting this week and I really hope I encounter this problem. Standard issue white girl flat butt over here :cry:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    So....what really is the problem here? Curves on a woman are wonderful! :flowerforyou: