wedding dress

Options
124»

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    this is so rude, she is obviously on here for support. maybe she feels like being dramatic because she is having a hard day.

I agree; my comment was rude if she's just having a hard day. If that's the case, then I apologize. If she did do it just so the person who said it could read it, then my comments stand. That happens here, so it's not that far-fetched.

but who cares? if someone called her a fat slut they deserve a little walk of shame here or there.

eff haters man! you can do this OP!!!!!

My thoughts exactly! :drinker:
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If I wanted unresolved problems I'd just watch Lost again!
    [/quote]

LOL!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    hey guys sorry for late delay was just making tea. no not a family friend someone on facebook inboxed me saying it. they r friends with my hubby ex!! well it'll just give me motivation to lose :-D

Oh yea, sounds like the ex is bitter and her friends are figthing her "battle" for her. Don't listen to that one bit. He obviously chose the woman he found to the better of the two. :flowerforyou:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'd take the high road on this one, delete that person from your friends on FB, if you had them listed that way, as they are OBVIOUSLY not a friend....also, it sounds like they're just trying to get a rise out of you, because why else would they Message that to you?! Incredibly immature, and just.....I guess...hostile? I don't know what the word I'm searching for is - that's just not even worth a response from you, I'm sure you were a beautiful bride, and they're just jealous. He obviously upgraded :wink: to a LADY. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    And that's why I spend a lot more time on MFP than FB these days!

Ignore here, and delete her as a FEB friend, then block her.

Use this incident for inspiration, but lose the weight for YOU or it won't stick!

Good luck!
    All the best,
    Jen

** edited for spelling (stupid auto-correct).
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    What I've heard from the person who said it was that "it was just their personal opinion" so they're free to be as rude as they like. :laugh:

:flowerforyou: What's wrong sugar, talk to strangers...

what r u on about? ive wrote this as my husbands (who isnt on here by the way!!) ex her friend inboxed me on facebook and i thought i'd share with u guys what was said and how it was guna motivate me..... geez why wud u turn this around!!!! youre obv lookimng for an argument. thanks.

Don't take what I said wrong, it's just my way. I wasn't fighting with you at all. And now that we know more I'd love to help in fact.

I think you should let Maab and I prepare a "rough draft" of things that can be said to that person. Poor Patti is just too nice to go to the places the two of us would.

Me too, me too, me too!! :-D
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    hey guys sorry for late delay was just making tea. no not a family friend someone on facebook inboxed me saying it. they r friends with my hubby ex!! well it'll just give me motivation to lose :-D
    [/quote

they are obviously just jealous and being catty and trying to upset you block them from your facebook, we will help you stay motivated then you can send them a pic of you looking awesome! (im joking about the pic):happy: but you will find support on here your hubby obviously loves you and i bet he loved you on your wedding day and thought you looked amazing xx
  • polly_lops
    polly_lops Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't react otherwise they'll know it got to you. Block (as they won't know they have been) and then move on with your married life (I bet the ex isn't) miaow sorry...People like that are looking for a reaction, very sad.

I bet you looked beautiful on your wedding day and don't let them get you down. Get fit for you and no other reason otherwise, like someone else said, it won't stick.

Keep smiling even if you don't feel like it because it'll get to the haters!
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    the thing is i was alot thinner on my wedding day ive put 4 stone on in a year since the day. she's not my friend on fb just inboxing me a load of **** lol pathetic really
  • cazkath96
    Options
    ive changed my pic for those who wanted to c its not a great pic tho (far back)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You looked amazing!
  • cazkath96
    Options

You looked amazing!

aww thank u!!!:blushing:
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options

you looked beautiful :smile:
  • cazkath96
    Options
    thank u :-) i think she obv just jealous n tryin to make me feel bad but in actual fact has just made me determind to lose weight :drinker: