Sixers Sweating It Off wk 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...my husband is planning on taking off a week (I think). So that should help. And my mom doesn't work, so she is planning on helping me a lot also (which is great because we get along really well!). So...hopefully I will be okay during that initial recovery period. I wish I could stay home sometimes already now as I get so tired, but I really need to work and save my time off for after the baby comes!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    kris is nesting, kris is nesting......:laugh: watch out when you start cleaning, they say it's not long after that. i was/am always cleaning didn't matter to me. so long ago, don't remember either....LOL.

come on down lauryn. iam missing:frown: (list) i'll add me back in the morning.....

just cleaned house. waiting for floors to dry to put down rugs. washing some of the rugs. regular stuff.

tummy growling now.

later
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    kris is nesting, kris is nesting......:laugh: watch out when you start cleaning, they say it's not long after that. i was/am always cleaning didn't matter to me. so long ago, don't remember either....LOL.

LOL... I remember the night before I went into labour with my daughter I was cleaning the car at 11PM with a flashlight.

Take care,
    Tammy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    See gals...who knows if it's "real" nesting or not! I am definetely not motivated all the time...I just get spurts of energy every once and a while. So maybe it's the start of nesting. Who knows! I hope it is...I'm SO ready to have this little one (that feels like a BIG one now!)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    that's the way it goes with little squrts of engery every now and than. yup, that's it.

ok, girls i really need help. i just can't get going. i really need to lose what i gained by winter. i can't afford new winter cloths. as of right now i won't have any to wear if i don't lose it. i barely have summer. maybe i am having the trouble because i need to instead of want to. i need a daily person to check in with. i am such an honest person i can't say i didn't eat it if i did :blushing: . help........

ok, need to go get the mail and check on the port shoulder in the crock pot.

later
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting the new thread link here Maggie!! :flowerforyou:
    You are so wonderful!!!!!