Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just ordered off Amazon a couple of hours ago.....just waiting on it to arrive in the mail, then I will jump in.

^^ ha same as that, can't wait till it gets here, I've heard so many good things.
  • rlpalomino
    rlpalomino Posts: 27
    Options
    Yeah, I started on Monday, but I have been alternating Shred with Ripped in 30. 6 days a week off on Sunday. I also have a set of 3, 5, 8 pound weights, and vary depending on the exercise, with the squats I use heaver weights, with the raises I usually drop to a 3 pound.
  • sssuuuzzz
    sssuuuzzz Posts: 20
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 9. I agree with you, a 30 day fitness goal is EXACTLY what I needed. It is small, achievable, and has totally changed the way I feel about myself. I still have a week a half left, but I will continue with her ripped in 30 next.

feel free to add me! good luck, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • sssuuuzzz
    sssuuuzzz Posts: 20
    Options
    Im starting the 30 day Shred on Monday, just about to order my copy :) . Just wondering would anyone recommend any of her other DVDs?

I also got her kickbox fast fix. She is crazy, and I can honestly say some of the combos this woman comes up with is INSANE, but it keeps you moving. It's another 20 minute work out, and with 6 different circuits the time goes by super fast! I love her!
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I can definitely use the motivation.

I started 30DS 3 weeks ago, did it for a week (took 1 day off in between because I was sore)... then I started level 2 and did that for 2 days... then the kids got sick, and I lost my mojo :(

I started P90x the other day. Thought it was fun, but long. Would like to do 30DS daily again, and P90x every couple days for variety.
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    im on day 2 right now:)
  • mrgphillips
    Options
    Also starting today, perfect ideal I was getting depressed looking at my targeted weight goal. :-)

Add me.
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2! This is my 2nd time doing the Shred, and I LOVE the results!
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Started 2 days ago...I'm sore, so sore, but I am not giving in. 10 days dedicated for each level until my 30 days are up.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    L1 D3 complete. Was fine - find the side lunge with the arm raise really hard (not sure how to describe it) and can't do a full minute of bicycle ab exercise but other than that managed all of it.

THIS I soooo hate the side lunge with the arm raise. Arms have been burning since D1
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

THIS I soooo hate the side lunge with the arm raise. Arms have been burning since D1

Hi MrsA. Yeah its really tough. I notice that you said you are really stiff today - I was too for first 3 days but I'm not too bad after today. A little stiff but its kind of nice rather than painful.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 4 today, you all can add me if you would like.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good luck,my last day today!
  • profgal43
    profgal43 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Newbie here: what is shred? sounds like a fitness video workout?
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just finished Level 1 Day 2 about half an hour ago. It kills but I love it! I'm hoping my upper body strength improves because the push ups KILL. Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hate those side lunges too! I just finished Level 1 Day 2 and I'm so sore. The pushups and second set of jumping jacks also kill.
  • hottiehollie
    Options
    What is it? I'm game...
  • trinalo
    trinalo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 on Monday!
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just dis level 1 day 1. Yeah for small successes!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi all just finished day 3 and feel much better x:wink: