Newbie needs some friends 100lb to lose

Options
marisposa
marisposa Posts: 34 Member
Hey I just signed up im looking for some new friends to help me along my way.

Replies

• Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    hey welcome to the family. feel free to add me:)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i have 100 + lbs to loose.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me ! We can all support each other !
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello~

Feel free to add me! :) I'm on my journey to lose 50lbs!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me :smile: Are you by the way the mariposa from LCF?
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    hi and gl just joined too, you can add me, i have alot to lose too~!
  • Captjac1
    Captjac1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome and Im in the same boat.
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! Lots of great supporters here. I am on a journey to lose around 80 pounds. Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • GetInShape97
    Options
    Hey everyone, im new as well :) Feel free to add me for some support! I have not MFP buddies yet :P Im also taking the insanity challenge (day 8)
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to MFP! This app and site has helped me tremendously! I hope it does the same for you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I started my new, healthy eating on May 5, 2012 at 400 lbs. Last weigh-in one week ago today ( I weigh on Mondays), I had shed 26 lbs! I hope to show a loss of at least 5 more lbs today! Good luck on your weight loss. You can do it!
  • marisposa
    Options
    hey no im not mariposa im marisposa with an s :) I have been doing the leslie sanson dvds for the past 2 weeks. If anyone has any great weight loss tips would be great to hear them. Im 36 and I really need to get this weight off me im living in NY right now but im from Scotland.
  • jennstevens21
    jennstevens21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am in close to the same boat. Could likely lose 100lbs to be considered 'normal' but set me goal a bit lower. Feel free to add me!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also I have 100+ pounds to lose still also!
  • peachykyshy
    Options
    I will add you if you add me I am trying to lose 80+ lbs by January 1st 2013
  • marisposa
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to MFP! This app and site has helped me tremendously! I hope it does the same for you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I started my new, healthy eating on May 5, 2012 at 400 lbs. Last weigh-in one week ago today ( I weigh on Mondays), I had shed 26 lbs! I hope to show a loss of at least 5 more lbs today! Good luck on your weight loss. You can do it!

well done :)
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    You can add me :) I have over 100lbs to lose. We can do it!!
  • TheNewBrittney
    Options
    Hey! Just signed up! I've lost 25 pounds on my journey so far without my fitness pal, adding it in now to see how well I can do with more support!! please feel free to add me <3
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP for about 5 months and could use some new friends. My friend list is dwindling because people quit logging after a while. I would love the support and would be happy to support you as well!
  • chunkiesundae
    Options
    Add me if you like! I am starting out with a 55 lb. weight goal to start....I could easily afford to lose 70, however.
  • tazkam03
    tazkam03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi.. You can add me if you like.. I have 75 lbs that has to go..