Newbie needs some friends 100lb to lose

Options

Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello I would like to be added as your friend. I started this month also. I like it. Bless you and good luck on journey to healthy life.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends and motivation can check out the group HOLIDAY LOSERS. We have continual challenges from holiday to holiday. We weigh in each monday. Anyone who wants to join we would love to have you!! Message me or post you would like an invite sent and i can hook you up!! You guys can all friend up and join the group together! What a support system that would be!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello If you like you can add me as a friend. I think we all need support. I wish you a happy journey to the road of health life. Bless you :smile:
  • AshleyPaige1987
    AshleyPaige1987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also have 100 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • melissacatj
    Options
    hey welcome to the family. feel free to add me:)
  • Jessa5376
    Jessa5376 Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone could add me. I haven't worked out in almost 9 years and I still have baby weight to lose from 13 years ago. I am just starting out, so I sure could use all the help and encouragement I can get. RIght now my goal is set at losing 60 pounds, but 90 is more the accurate count.
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :smile: i have to lose 160 lbs i don't mind beening your friend i join mfp since last year but i did nothing
    but get bigger :glasses:
  • melissacatj
    Options
    I'll be there for you. I've been out for three years but still have forty pounds to lose. It's really hard.but I do my walking and yoga and it's comming off slowly. I also make sure I get my water in each day.
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! lol

Anyone feel free to add me too!

Thanks
  • marisposa
    marisposa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow Im overwhelmed with all the new friends :) Now im not sure I can keep up with everyone :) Im still trying to find my way around here but so far it is really good.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've been on here for a little while now. I just started in mid-April. I am down 20lbs and need to lose 140 more. I could lose 100 and be considered "normal" but I'd still be a little heavier than I'd like SOOO I'm in this my goal is 130lbs and I'm 284 now. Feel free to add me :)

Angel
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Im with ya.. 97 lbs to go
  • Aria_TC
    Aria_TC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Add me if you would like. I could use some encouragement as well. :)
  • Naomi0222
    Naomi0222 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, got 85lbs to lose....you can add me...need encouragement too!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LOL, I was just about to post the same thing :) I have about that to lose also and somewhat new (25 days) I will add you....
    And anyone else posting here, I would love to have some friends- please add me THANKS! :)
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome you can add me as well , i do the leslie sansone workouts as well i go the five mile walk and sometimes i just break it up into sections and do between 2 to 4 miles. I have about 100 lbs to lose as well and i love supporting others in their journey.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add
  • preciousmo622
    preciousmo622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....Your journey may be just starting, but you won't ever have to walk it alone..:smile:
  • VonaAnn
    VonaAnn Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on my way to a healthier weight! I'm looking at losing close to 100 lbs!! Good luck and let's support each other!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hey I just signed up im looking for some new friends to help me along my way.

Good morning & Welcome To MFP!! There is a lot of encouragement and positive support!! Through this site with a lot of friends help and stay focused you can do this and win at your goals!! Please feel free to add me:):) Have a great Tuesday:flowerforyou: