Newbie needs some friends 100lb to lose

Options

Replies

• mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI there! Feel free to add me. I have a long way to go on this journey and would love to have another diet buddy to share it with.
  • claricecollins
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm not losing weight, but trying to gain to become healthy again. I'm a good support. :)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request
    -
    anyone else, feel free to add me , I have over 100 to lose yet, been here 100 days
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well! And new friends are always a great thing. :)
  • mn145
    mn145 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) 100lbs to lose here too. Feel free to add me.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I want to drop 100
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Boy did you get quite a few responses. I also have 100+ lbs to lose. Just recommitted yesterday and also need some friends. Feel free to add me to your list.
  • Sunshine48nf
    Options
    Hello there, I a newbie as well, just joined the site.
    I also just entered a weight loss challenge at the athletic club I attend.
    My goal is to lose 110 lbs by the end of Dec 2012, so I will need some support please.

We can do!!

Sunshine48nf :smile:
  • hope76579
    hope76579 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also on my way to losing 100 pounds.
  • lmarsh81
    lmarsh81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i also need friends. I've been on and off of my fitness pal for at least a year or almost two. my long term goal was to lose 100lbs by the end of the year right now my short term goal is to lose at least 1 1/2 a week. so far i have lost 1 lb i now weight 297. school will be starting back and i need all the support i can get. i do not have a set schedule and pretty much try to fit walking into my schedule when i can. i would like to know what is the best stationary bike to purchase these days so i can have something to do not only on rainy days but also when i am unable to work walking into my daily schedule. all suggestions are welcome!
  • ksburge
    ksburge Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey, I have some goals of my own and could use the support. It helps hold me accountable. My name is Kimberly and I will be turning 46. I look forward to getting to know people on this site.
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    you are welcome to add me! more the merrier
  • mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!!. I am from India. New to MFP but already have made some nice friends here. I have begun my weightloss with calorie restrictions and will start on 30-Day-Shred from today. I have more than 100 pounds to lose & a healthy life to gain. Please feel free to add me :) .
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got 100lb to lose also. Anyone in the same boat feel free to add me!
  • Jlynn_26
    Jlynn_26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for advice support and modivation! Please add me...
    Lost 25 pounds a year ago and just gained it all back :(
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about 90 or so lbs to lose. You can add me if you like.
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me's we can do it together.
  • jen2jai
    jen2jai Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenny..signed up on fitnesspal for awhile but never really logged on until now..so you can say I'm new as well :) looking for some support and motivation..Free feel to add me as a friend!
  • pwall2004
    pwall2004 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! It is a lot more fun with some friends. It helps keep you on track, and it is nice to have some support! Good luck! Getting started is the first step!