Peanut Butter - what kind do you eat?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    the kind at whole foods that you grind yourself mmm
    i used to like maranatha but after i tried the one mentioned above it tasted artificial to me, even though its organic.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Really depends, usually either no-name or Kraft Smooth lower-fat PB though sometimes Natural Kraft will be bought. The one thing I don't like about Natural Kraft is the oiliness and needing to refrigerate
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    Anything with ingredients that read: "Organic peanuts, sea salt."

Or PB2 when I'm feelin' a little puffy from eating too much regular peanut butter.
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Natural. It's just peanuts. I get it at the health food store.
  • aeferr01
    aeferr01 Posts: 2
    Options
    Skippy Natural No stir with a hint of honey! It is AMAZING!
  • cylima
    cylima Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    teddie all natural unsalted creamy. The best.

Teddie all natural unsalted crunchy!!!
  • lat3ralus65
    lat3ralus65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Usually Trader Joe's crunchy. Recently I've been eating Teddies Unsalted Creamy. Pretty good.
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow - Thank you all for the responses - many options to choose from! I ended up purchasing a few kinds last night, but being in Central KS, not a ton of options, so I picked up what I could from the suggestions you all made - Krema Natural smooth and creamy, Welches Natural, and I already have used Skippy Natural creamy - which I picked up just in case I didn't like the others. I didn't realize how many 'natural' labels have added sugars in the ingredients! Thanks so much for the help!!!