Cougar or not

Options
124»

Replies

• WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    not sure why you'd say 'puma' because cougar and puma are the same thing : Wiki-The cougar (Puma concolor), also known as puma, mountain lion, mountain cat, catamount or panther, depending on the region, is a mammal of the family Felidae, native to the Americas

I always thought of a 'cougar' as being a woman over 40 who goes for men in their 20s, and it's just a 'fling' nothing serious.

Doesn't anybody say 'cradle robber' anymore?
  • mrob81
    mrob81 Posts: 36
    Options
    Cougar in training.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I think I should be a cougar.......................

nahh, takes too much time and energy :wink: :wink:

(although I WILL say that many men my age and older are often boring, ACT old, and live like they have one foot in the grave - NO thank you!)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Cougar in training.

lol...this! I think the term "cougar" as a woman with grown children or out of childbaring age...
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    The formula is (apparently) Half your age + 7 years. So 32 would be 16+7= 23 :tongue:
    What's the formula for dragons? I know they have to be old enough that they could be your grandma.

Isn't that answered in one of your medieval German books about knights? :tongue:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    No that's def a Puma!!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nope I think maybe if you were 5 years older then that term might be applicable.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Cougar in training.

lol...this! I think the term "cougar" as a woman with grown children or out of childbaring age...

This! I'm 43 and in no way do I consider myself a cougar, not even close!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Agree w/ ladies before me...definitely a CIT...

(Coug in training)