chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Didn't you know we are like BFF"s...LMAO, what don't we argue about?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    nuh uh....more like a couple that's been married too long?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Why did you have such a stressful day?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Why did you have such a stressful day?

Work? You're younger than me????? Uggghhhhh Does a sick child lup all night not help the sitch?
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Does pizza after beers after 10pm count against calories?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Really? What do I look like I am 45 or something? :grumble:

Can I say sorry about the sick kid, that is never fun, is it?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Does pizza after beers after 10pm count against calories?

Posting your first post on the CCZE thead automatically makes you awesome, all pizza and beer calories are null and void after 10pm, okay?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    So I am awesome and I should order Pizza?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Was your first post on here too, Jer? And did you think I was older then Pirate?
  • Eric53066
    My take on it is if you've had enough beers where you can't recite the alphabet forwards or backwards to a cop, you shouldn't be allowed to count calories, right?
  • Gremlinz
    Was your first post on here too, Jer? And did you think I was older then Pirate?

No, I thought you were younger, and did you realize it has now been a week since you lured me with your song? OH, and holy crap, did you know it isn't 10pm here yet, so I can't order pizza?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can you recite the alphabet backwards when you are sober?
  • Gremlinz
    Did you know it sucks when you drink a bottle of cheap California wine and are still sober?
  • DawnVanSlim

No, I thought you were younger, and did you realize it has now been a week since you lured me with your song? OH, and holy crap, did you know it isn't 10pm here yet, so I can't order pizza?

Indeed it was last Friday wasn't it, when I had to stay at work late? Can I tell you that I like you much more then Pirate at this moment?
  • Eric53066
    In a modern society, shouldn't the alphabet be free-flowing?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Speaking of losers, does anyone else like their liquor with a straw?

If it's not beer can I have it with a straw please?

Did I not say liquor? Can you not see from the pic it is Crown and regular Coke? ;)

Was I too busy looking at your ticker?

Forgive the late reply, but I am drinking liquor through a straw and partying with peeps. Would you believe it seems like I have gotten bigger since that pic was taken?
  • Gremlinz

Indeed it was last Friday wasn't it, when I had to stay at work late? Can I tell you that I like you much more then Pirate at this moment?

At this moment? Should I just take the compliment and move on?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should I order a pizza since it is after 10 here?
  • Gremlinz
    Should I order a pizza since it is after 10 here?

Will you share? Or at least have a piece for me???? Did you know I am still waiting for my last bottle of sweet, sweet Seattle Pumpkin Ale to chill in the freezer, so I can drink it and then still be at the gym for 5:30?
  • Eric53066
    What would you order on said pizza?