chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Will you have a good night? :flowerforyou:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Anyone else find FL too hot?
    The stars in dec down in the everglades, away from light pollution is awesome.

So the scale says i lost 3 lbs. Since Wednesday for being sick. Think i'll gain it back?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can I do so In the daytime too? Be back later, sweets!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    You know it's hotter than hell but you kind of get used to it when you live here?

I'd guess you'll probably gain it back. Will you update us on that when you start eating normally again?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Can I do so In the daytime too? Be back later, sweets!

Is that even something I could say no to? Will you sleep well?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    does this make it 5 days in a row that I posted first here for said day, not including the peeps who were posting in the wee hours of the morning?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can I say G'morning from my drive home?
  • bigphatcat
    G'morning Dawn, did you see my run yesterday?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hello..how is everyone today?
  • bigphatcat
    G'morning my sweet Jojo...how is your mind today? You are in my thoughts
  • DawnVanSlim
    I did not, Pirate. How was it?

Good Morning, Jojo. Need a (((HUG)))?
  • bigphatcat
    Does 22 minutes sound like a good run for a big guy who is a beginner? Can I say that my legs are not happy about it today though?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    G'morning my sweet Jojo...how is your mind today? You are in my thoughts

May I say thank you for the kinds thoughts?..Aunt Mary passing last week and Uncle Billy this week just hurts. Did you know my family is ridiculously close? I am very blessed in that respect but boy does my heart hurt.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Does 22 minutes sound like a good run for a big guy who is a beginner? Can I say that my legs are not happy about it today though?

May I tell you that the only time anyonewill see me run is if someone is chasing me...? :noway:

Did you know 22 minutes sounds good to me for a beginner run?
  • bigphatcat

May I tell you that the only time anyonewill see me run is if someone is chasing me...? :noway:

Thank you...Do you know I used to say the same thing to Dawn when she was trying to get me to run? Can I chase you tomorrow? Not happening today...lol
  • DawnVanSlim

Holy crap, Non-stop? That's awesome! Should you start slowly increasing your time from here on out, to avoid injury?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Would you please chase me tomorrow??? I have to work today anyway...lol.

Thank you...Do you know I used to say the same thing to Dawn when she was trying to get me to run? Can I chase you tomorrow? Not happening today...lol
  • bigphatcat

Holy crap, Non-stop? That's awesome! Should you start slowly increasing your time from here on out, to avoid injury?

Yes...non stop...Should I increase the speed now or get up to 5k distance first?
  • bigphatcat
    do you have tomorrow off Jojo?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Not that my opinion matters, but wouldn't I work on endurance first? Would you rather tell someone you ran a 27 min 5K or would you rather tell someone you ran 45 mins non stop?