chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    would you believe that the soul purpose of my running is to prove I can do the obstacle race next year? ....and to expend my newfound energy
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    do you have tomorrow off Jojo?

Wouldn't you know it..I don't have tomorrow off?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Do you know there is no wrong answer regarding speed vs distance? Will you work on what will make yourself the most proud at the end of the day?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do you know there is no wrong answer regarding speed vs distance? Will you work on what will make yourself the most proud at the end of the day?

Dawn - Can I thank you for all your encouragement and advice and Motivation? Can I tell you that even though sometimes regarding the running I will post things on here that JOKINGLY say "I Hate Dawn", that I am ultimately Thankful for you inspiring me to take on this challenge? Is this your pet project?...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    :flowerforyou: Thanks, Pirate. Did you know it sounds funny when someone says that I inspire them? But did you know I am glad that I could be the fire under your *kitten* for a little while?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can you see me laughing at my almost 3 year old? He is doing squats, rows, and bicep curls with the broom handle *smh*
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Can you see me laughing at my almost 3 year old? He is doing squats, rows, and bicep curls with the broom handle *smh*

Can I say don't forget the vertical pulls, horizontal and vertical presses, and hamstring dominant leg exercises? ;)
  • DawnVanSlim

Can I say don't forget the vertical pulls, horizontal and vertical presses, and hamstring dominant leg exercises? ;)

LOL, shall I add those to next weeks training schedule for him?
  • Determinednoob

LOL, shall I add those to next weeks training schedule for him?

Don;t you want to make sure he trains his whole body equally? ;)
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should I start adding protein powder to his cereal in the morning?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

Why not? Will it hurt him with the way he is training??? lol...(I bet he looks adorable with that broom handle)
  • Determinednoob

Is it best to learn to eat with real food first?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Why not? Will it hurt him with the way he is training??? lol...(I bet he looks adorable with that broom handle)

Would you believe it is only adorable until he starts swinging it way to close to the TV, then it's not so cute anymore and gets taken away?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

^^
    also, isn't one end of the broom stick heavier than the other? I would think and off balanced stick would get things off balance a bit?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should I make it a goal of mine to do nothing but reach post 5,000 today? Doesn't that sound like an amazingly useless Sunday while football plays in the other room all day long?
  • DawnVanSlim

^^
    also, isn't one end of the broom stick heavier than the other? I would think and off balanced stick would get things off balance a bit?

Would you believe he knows how to unscrew the bristle part of the broom, so it's just the stick?

edited for spelling screw wrong? gah
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

^^

Would you believe he knows how to unscrew the bristle part of the broom, so it's just the stick?

edited for spelling screw wrong? gah

who wouldn't believe it? "child proof" is ...I can't remember word, but basically kids can do it, adults can't
  • Determinednoob
    Should I make it a goal of mine to do nothing but reach post 5,000 today? Doesn't that sound like an amazingly useless Sunday while football plays in the other room all day long?

Can I say I'll do what I can to contribute?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Aren't you always a team player?
  • Determinednoob
    Aren't you always a team player?

Doesn't it depend on the gender make up of the team?