chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Do people write checks anymore?

uhm... I do! Is there anything wrong with that?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Would you believe the only time I usually write out a check is for school fundraisers and functions? Why do they take so long to cash the damn things?
  • DawnVanSlim
    18 more, think I have it in me?
  • magj0y
    Would you believe the only time I usually write out a check is for school fundraisers and functions? Why do they take so long to cash the damn things?

I know, annoying, right?
    Super funny, I'm out at disney land and my husband calls me all frantic.
    "where's the check...do you know where the checkbook is? I have the dentist appointment....where is it?"
    I swear, he was about to have a coronary.
    "it's OK honey.. it's OK,, I know where it is."
    "How do you know where it is? I've looked ALL over the house!"
    "It's on the shuffle alley up by the shamwow."

He calls back 5 minutes later
    "how the hell did you know it was there?"
    "uhm... you put it there?"
    hehehe. I'm screwed if I ever need to find something of my own, though!

Do you have the same problem? You can find everyone else's crap but never your own? And God forbid anyone actually get up and help you!
  • magj0y
    18 more, think I have it in me?

woo hoo! Who else besides me thinks she has it in her?

Go check the booby thread!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Hey Gorilla, remember that time we watched the game at your place right after you sent me a FR?
  • magj0y
    Hey Gorilla, remember that time we watched the game at your place right after you sent me a FR?

And I missed it?? I only like games for the food. I make a kick @ss artichoke dip!
  • DawnVanSlim

Hardy Harr, Do you know all he ever sent me was the number to the rejection hotline?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    What in the hell is going on here? :D

You know that I can always find other peoples' *kitten* and never my own too, Mag?
  • DawnVanSlim

I know, annoying, right?
    Super funny, I'm out at disney land and my husband calls me all frantic.
    "where's the check...do you know where the checkbook is? I have the dentist appointment....where is it?"
    I swear, he was about to have a coronary.
    "it's OK honey.. it's OK,, I know where it is."
    "How do you know where it is? I've looked ALL over the house!"
    "It's on the shuffle alley up by the shamwow."

He calls back 5 minutes later
    "how the hell did you know it was there?"
    "uhm... you put it there?"
    hehehe. I'm screwed if I ever need to find something of my own, though!

Do you have the same problem? You can find everyone else's crap but never your own? And God forbid anyone actually get up and help you!

Did you know I do know where everybody elses things are, but still haven't found my keys?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Would it be okay if I bit your @ss, Kat?
  • katamus
    Are you really still looking for your keys, Dawn? I thought you gave up?
  • katamus
    Would it be okay if I bit your @ss, Kat?

You know you don't have to ask? :)
  • DawnVanSlim
    I am not actively looking for them anymore, but wouldn't it be nice to find them so I have a spare set? lol
  • magj0y
    What in the hell is going on here? :D

You know that I can always find other peoples' *kitten* and never my own too, Mag?
    [/quote

Nice booty shot!
    One time a friend came over looking for a disc on my husbands (catastrophic) mess of a desk. I reach in, half way down a pile of discs and pull it out. "are...you sure this it is?"

What's the worst thing you've ever misplaced? I misplaced my panties once! My poor daughter! A pillow case is the perfect thing to safly wash all of those delicate things, but I missed one! So there she is, halloween... she at a friends house and they're all digging through their goodie bag and what does the daughter find? OOPs!
    I found a contact at the bottom of a pool and was able to fish it out. THAT is how good I am... lmfao! twice and earring, once was by accident, though. trying to find my sanity? good luck!

about that game... what is your favorite snacky thing for games?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Wow, did I walk in at the right time or what?
  • magj0y

Did you know I do know where everybody elses things are, but still haven't found my keys?

Oh No! You do know it's the last place it shouldn't be? I'd say under a stack of mail or fell behind something. WAIT!
    it's where you took your last pair of pants off... it got mixed up in the laundry. uh huh
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you see me bite Kat's @ss?
  • magj0y
    Did you see me bite Kat's @ss?

I did not... try again?
  • DawnVanSlim

Oh No! You do not it's the last place it shouldn't be? I'd say under a stack of mail or fell behind something.
    Do you know I think I may have put them on top of my sisters truck when transferring a carseat? Do you think she drove off and left them laying on the highway somewhere?