chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Can I join you instead of leaving?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Please do?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Wont I be having fun in just a awhile at a wing cook off my company has a booth in? Why did i not go at 2 with everyone else???
  • mandipandi75
    Are we that fun? Is there room for a taste tester?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Will you vote for us? If so you can taste test all you want!! I do believe we have about as much alcohol as we do wings....Does that sound like a bribe?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Will you vote for us? If so you can taste test all you want!! I do believe we have about as much alcohol as we do wings....Does that sound like a bribe?

Holy new pic!!!!! umm, ?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    What are we allowed to taste test, just wings and beer, or...?
  • MIchelleH2027

Holy new pic!!!!! umm, ?

Ummm....? That is something you never want to hear a man say now is it? lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    <===== Is that one better?
  • MIchelleH2027
    What are we allowed to taste test, just wings and beer, or...?

Would you pay the extra to be taken to that part of the competition? lol
  • Gremlinz

Holy new pic!!!!! umm, ?

Ummm....? That is something you never want to hear a man say now is it? lol

Nay nay! I love the new pic, didn't you notice I was just trying to figure out how to put a question mark at the end of it? (*sigh* but hockey season never came....)
  • MIchelleH2027
    Dont' get my started on this hockey season!!! Are you a hockey fan? <<All other CCZE are rolling their eyes thinkg, "here we go again with her hockey/son ****!!">> haha!!!
  • Gremlinz
    Dont' get my started on this hockey season!!! Are you a hockey fan? <<All other CCZE are rolling their eyes thinkg, "here we go again with her hockey/son ****!!">> haha!!!

Didn't you notice I am from Canada? Didn't you know they deport you to Wisconsin if you aren't a hockey fan?
  • mandipandi75
    Lol, do you know the company that purchased us is a Canadian corp. and I'm getting murdered with this conversion!
  • Gremlinz
    Lol, do you know the company that purchased us is a Canadian corp. and I'm getting murdered with this conversion!

Do you want to borrow "Hockey for Dummies"?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member

Do you imagine me having to pay to taste something in that part of the competition? (Because I sure as hell don't.)
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    As a kid born and raised in Boston do I qualify for the Hockey Freak title? Played 8 years as well, my email address has a lot to do with Patrick Roy
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Do you imagine me having to pay to taste something in that part of the competition? (Because I sure as hell don't.)

Hello Pom, enjoying vaca?
  • mandipandi75

Do you want to borrow "Hockey for Dummies"?

Can I get a dummy book for International Banking?
  • Gremlinz
    International Banking? That is easy, just promise to remember that Canada's banking system is the best?