chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    So they keep trying to convince me... Should I mention that they are 20 years behind us with systems?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    So they keep trying to convince me... Should I mention that they are 20 years behind us with systems?

How do you figure? Did you know my favourite game when I am Stateside is "Where the hell can I use a debit or credit card"?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Would you pay the extra to be taken to that part of the competition? lol

Do you imagine me having to pay to taste something in that part of the competition? (Because I sure as hell don't.)

hahaha....Wouldn't you know that is NOT what I was saying at all??? Funny take on it tho!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did I mention that the company I worked for before the merge was Canadian? I would take a Canadian Corp over a US on any day!!!
  • Gremlinz
    Anyway, that is an argument for another forum.... Can we all just agree that Canadian companies, banking and hockey rock, and American women are hottttt????
  • MIchelleH2027
    Aren't you just mister smooth?? :wink:
  • mandipandi75

How do you figure? Did you know my favourite game when I am Stateside is "Where the hell can I use a debit or credit card"?

Did Diners Club die out here in the 80's? Our Corp Cards are Diners Club now and not many US vendors will take it. :(
  • Gremlinz
    Aren't you just mister smooth?? :wink:

Did you see my profile pic????

Whoops, sorry, ego out of control again, beg your forgiveness?
  • Gremlinz

Did Diners Club die out here in the 80's? Our Corp Cards are Diners Club now and not many US vendors will take it. :(

Diners Club? What on earth is that?
  • mandipandi75
    Anyway, that is an argument for another forum.... Can we all just agree that Canadian companies, banking and hockey rock, and American women are hottttt????

Can we hug it out?
  • Gremlinz

Can we hug it out?

Hells yes we can, would you expect any less?
  • mandipandi75

Can we hug it out?

Hells yes we can, would you expect any less?

Are those your hands?
  • Gremlinz
    Relaxing, isn't it?
  • mandipandi75
    Will you camp out.... there?
  • Gremlinz
    Will you camp out.... there?

Hmmm..... is that a request?
  • mandipandi75
    Are you trying to make me beg?
  • Gremlinz
    Ever notice that sometimes begging for something makes it better when you get it?
  • bethanyp007
    bethanyp007 Posts: 25 Member
    Chocolate-covered zombie elves? Seriously? I'd eat that, right?
  • mandipandi75
    Do you know I usually make the OP beg? There's fun in that for sure.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    I REALLY HATE THIS TOPIC. WHEN WILL IT STOP?????????!!!!!!!!!!!