chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Dawn and Jer, May I say that you are both awesome? Great burn today Jer and way to own it Dawn. Can I tell you that for the rest of the day you can call me G-Sizzle? Not only did I tire out my wife on the dance floor, and had people telling me "you can really move for a big guy", but I had special requests from the bride, the bride's mom and the bride's grandmom to dance with them. It was my wife's cousin's wedding. Did I ever tell you that me plus a crowd plus enough beer equals a party and a half?...lol
    going to watch football be back later

Speaking of awesome....How awesome are you? I bet your wife was as proud and any woman there! :flowerforyou:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Menopause?
    Soooo me-no-pause until then? :wink:
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Menopause?
    Soooo me-no-pause until then? :wink:
    Haha... really? I mean, seriously?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Was that extra cheesy? Trying to keep a straight face? lol
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Thanks G-Sizzle! Sounds like you had a blast at the wedding last night! Any pictures of you all dressed up? :bigsmile:

There is an awesome pic of me floating around somewhere....It is me in my double breasted suit soking a cigar late night...they told me they would send it to me, but I dont have it yet..It is one of those pics that everyone thinks looks good and I don't have it:sad:
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn and Jer, May I say that you are both awesome? Great burn today Jer and way to own it Dawn. Can I tell you that for the rest of the day you can call me G-Sizzle? Not only did I tire out my wife on the dance floor, and had people telling me "you can really move for a big guy", but I had special requests from the bride, the bride's mom and the bride's grandmom to dance with them. It was my wife's cousin's wedding. Did I ever tell you that me plus a crowd plus enough beer equals a party and a half?...lol
    going to watch football be back later

Speaking of awesome....How awesome are you? I bet your wife was as proud and any woman there! :flowerforyou:

Thank you, that is a wonderful compliment:flowerforyou: Do you think she knows what to expect of G-Sizzle by now...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    Thanks G-Sizzle! Sounds like you had a blast at the wedding last night! Any pictures of you all dressed up? :bigsmile:

There is an awesome pic of me floating around somewhere....It is me in my double breasted suit soking a cigar late night...they told me they would send it to me, but I dont have it yet..It is one of those pics that everyone thinks looks good and I don't have it:sad:

Aw man, Pirate! You need to get a hold of that picture, and when you do will you share it with us?
  • bigphatcat

Aw man, Pirate! You need to get a hold of that picture, and when you do will you share it with us?

Do you know that I hate every picture of me ever taken, but I LOVE this one? If I get it I will SOOOO share.... Might I say GO PACK?
  • MIchelleH2027

May I second and third and fourth this???
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Are we starting a line to get Pirate's pic?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Where is that line?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Can I say that the Packers are awesome ???
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I say as a Titans fan, i am glad the Packers beat the Texans?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Can I say, I do feel your pain
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    May I wish you all a good morning? Can you all forgive me for being absentee lately?

Do I have tovbe spanked as a punishment for missing so many days?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    anyone ever have strange outbursts when no one is around?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you really consider that a punishment? Or do you just want to feel the love?
  • MIchelleH2027
    How is everyone this ?fine Monday morning?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Do you really consider that a punishment? Or do you just want to feel the love?

Wouldn't you know it...a little of both? :blushing:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    How is everyone this ?fine Monday morning?

Do you know how good it is to see you smiling face, Michelle?