chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Mag...Did you just make my mouth water? Sounds Like a Churrascaria I went to in Aruba...Steak, Ham, Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Deer...etc. Enjoy!

would that be a mouthy type of "O"?

wouldn't beer be required for that?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    i dunno pirate... Didn't you say your mouth just got all wet?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Good morning Maggie and my phatcat!!

Maggie, do you know how wonderful that sounds?

MOUTHGASM!

how could my husband not like that word?? It's funny! We'll further walk it off at the york galleria trying on clothes. We'll set her husband up at the food gallery with his lap top and he'll be a happy camper!
  • bigphatcat
    i dunno pirate... Didn't you say your mouth just got all wet?

Got me...Do you know your profile pic looks like it is trying to see if I'm drooling?
  • magj0y
    Did you not hear I am going away with some one of the opposite gender for the weekend? Going to the Rapid City area. :bigsmile: I love it there, expecially in the fall, this is my fav time of year.

OOH! I LOVE FALL!!

did you pack yet??
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Can I just say....You are all too funny?? Can MOUTHGASM be the word of the day? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did you not hear I am going away with some one of the opposite gender for the weekend? Going to the Rapid City area. :bigsmile: I love it there, expecially in the fall, this is my fav time of year.

OOH! I LOVE FALL!!

did you pack yet??

No I haven't....Aren't you suppose to pack like 15 mins before you are suppose to walk out the door and just throw *kitten* in a bag so when you get there you find you have nothing that really goes together?? Cuz that is usually how it ends up for me!!! lol

Do you not know that I travel so much for hockey that I have a bag packed for the weekends all year round? However, this weekend I am planning on wearing something a little more "classy" than my jeans and a sweatshirt that says Hockey Mom OR "be kind, donate blood" with two hockey players battered and bleeding!!! lol
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I admit MOUTHGASM sounds like a cool word to me?
  • magj0y
    Can I just say....You are all too funny?? Can MOUTHGASM be the word of the day? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

did you know that is one of my favorite foody words? I was eating at P.F. Changs the first time I heard it.

Do you know how phenominal their lettuce wraps are????? ?
  • bigphatcat
    Good morning Maggie and my phatcat!!

Maggie, do you know how wonderful that sounds?

Morning My SoCo....are you quite cheery today?
  • garnetsms
    Am I not cheery every day?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you know that iceberg lettuce makes me gag? Like physically gag….I don’t think it taste so bad, just the texture and it like sticks in my throat and top of my mouth. Bleck!
  • garnetsms
    Can I share with you all that when I like something A LOT, I use the word orgasmic? My SO doesn't like this word because he's paranoid about me saying it in front of the children.
  • garnetsms
    Do you know that iceberg lettuce makes me gag? Like physically gag….I don’t think it taste so bad, just the texture and it like sticks in my throat and top of my mouth. Bleck!

Did you know butter lettuce is waaaay better? I started buying it recently and I love it.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    can looking at certain pics cause mouthgasms?
  • MIchelleH2027

Did you know butter lettuce is waaaay better? I started buying it recently and I love it.

I have never tried that......But I will!! Do you now that I make baby spinach salads most of the time? BUT I have to pick the steams off of all the leaves. lol

I have a texture issue....I can't have crunchy and juice together....like apples, celery, spinach steam, etc. Does anyone else have strange things like that? Or am I the only weird one? haha
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Did I miss a great word of the day?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did I miss a great word of the day?

Would you allow me to demonstrate?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Yes please?
  • MIchelleH2027
    C'mere..... :wink:

How the heck are you this fine morning Jer?