chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    SMH!!

Chelle, is this the guy from high school you are going with or am I confusing you with someone else?

Was that Jojo that had that option of a date potential?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Will you accept my apology for the mix up? Where is she anyway?
  • garnetsms
    Do any of you have an interest in dream analysis or dream interpratation?

I had an interesting one that I just HAD to look up....
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do any of you have an interest in dream analysis or dream interpratation?

I had an interesting one that I just HAD to look up....

Will you enlighten us?
  • garnetsms
    Would you believe I dreamt of loosing my toes? I have never done that before. This is what I found. And I find it rather odd because I don't feel I lack determination/energy to move forward in anything. SMH! (scratching my head)

To see your toes in your dream represent the way you move and walk through life, either with grace and poise, or the lack of. It also signifies your path in life. Alternatively, toes represent the minor details of life and how you deal with them.

To dream that your toe nails are growing symbolize an extension of your understanding in a particular matter.

To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s), suggests that you are lacking determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation.

To dream that you hurt your toe or that there is a corn or abrasion on it means that you are feeling anxious about moving forward with some pan or decision.

To dream that someone is kissing your toe indicates that someone is trying to reassure and reaffirm your progress forward. They are motivating you to do better.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t2.htm
  • garnetsms
    Are you all scratching your heads too?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    so what does it mean if I try to figure out how to turn a light on in my dream?

Oh, any interpretations for dream lands?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Well isn't that interesting?

I don't know where Jojo is....Has she ditched us?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you guys know these are generalisations about dreams and therefore not accurate? Everyones brains interprets things differently...The real question you should be asking yourself is what do your toes mean to you? And why would losing them be a symbolic representation to you? Not what some acid hitting Street Swindler, who has no previous knowledge of YOUR PSYCHE thinks. This may take a while and require a lot of thought
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    So what does my dream about Chelle and Sheila mean?
  • MIchelleH2027

Maybe that youa are a perv? Not that there is anything wrong with that..... lol
  • bigphatcat

Depends...What roles were they playing?

Looks like business just picked up
  • Gremlinz
    Really? I am only what you made me, didn't you know?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I break in for a verse of "Dream On" by the NH band Aerosmith?
  • bigphatcat
    How are you My NH Homie? Been Busy?
  • garnetsms
    Do you guys know these are generalisations about dreams and therefore not accurate? Everyones brains interprets things differently...The real question you should be asking yourself is what do your toes mean to you? And why would losing them be a symbolic representation to you? Not what some acid hitting Street Swindler, who has no previous knowledge of YOUR PSYCHE thinks. This may take a while and require a lot of thought

Can I say, I agree with you somewhat? It does make sense though. The ability to move forward does rely a lot upon our toes. Do you know how much balance is lost if you loose your little toe?

In light of your thinking, if you remember back, I had an issue with my big toe (nail) and it turned out to be a fungus. I have to medicate that toe daily. I went the whole summer not being able to paint my toe nails or get a pedicure because of it. But now that summer has passed, it really isn't that big a deal. If this were what was bothering me, then I should have dreamt it sooner, right?
  • garnetsms
    Jer, do you know I am waiting for you to tell what roles we play in this dream of yours?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Isn't shared perviness wonderful and essential?
  • garnetsms
    Can I break in for a verse of "Dream On" by the NH band Aerosmith?

Isn't that the way
    Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

Good morning Michael!!
  • Gremlinz
    Sorry Sheila, dja know I am gonna make you wait and beg for that one?