chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    HOW DO I MAKE GIANT VULTURES GO AWAY?!?!?!

Oh my god. I don't know what the deal is but these nasty things kept hanging out across the street. Which is fine, because it was by the lake and not near anyone's houses. Now the *kitten* are in my trees. Anyone want to loan me a BB gun? :mad:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    is it ok to pick your nose when no one is looking?

Isn't it funnier to pick your nose when someone IS looking?

what if your concentrating on getting one out and all of the sudden someone pops by?:noway:

ever see people pick their nose in their cars while driving?:laugh:
  • katamus

what if your concentrating on getting one out and all of the sudden someone pops by?:noway:

You know I've probably been that person once or twice?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    OMG yes....did you ever play the license plate game to see how many cars from a certain state you can see? My daughter and I count how many people we can catch picking their noses!! And don't you know it kind of make her gag too? That makes it even more funny that she plays in the first place!
  • MIchelleH2027

You know I've probably been that person once or twice?

Havent' we all at one time or another? But no you know that there are sick people that are watching you!! lol
  • MikeyD1280
    did you know that a game that we play is: we pick a car far in advance and we would say, this car coming up is mommy, then when we drive up to pass that car, we look in, all of us, and most of the time its an old man.. HAHAHA... can you see this to be funny?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member

have you seen someone doing something else highly innapropriate while driving :wink: :laugh:

I have while riding on the bus :laugh:
  • MissyJessy
    did you know that a game that we play is: we pick a car far in advance and we would say, this car coming up is mommy, then when we drive up to pass that car, we look in, all of us, and most of the time its an old man.. HAHAHA... can you see this to be funny?

any underlining mommy issues we should know about?
  • MikeyD1280
    did I ever tell you that when I was stationed in South Korea, I ran into someone from where I live in PA, they wound up also being a soldier?

and AND
    when I was shopping in WalMart in PA 3 years ago, I ran into someone who was STATIONED IN South Korea there in the store?!!
    now that IS CRAZY! (he was from Ohio, not from PA)
  • katamus
    have you seen someone doing something else highly innapropriate while driving :wink: :laugh:

Can you define "inappropriate"? I mean, I've done some things in cars that.. Well.. Can we just say I don't want to provide details?
  • MikeyD1280

any underlining mommy issues we should know about?

you know that we pick all kinds of family members! makes it fun that way, ya know?
  • MikeyD1280

Can you define "inappropriate"? I mean, I've done some things in cars that.. Well.. Can we just say I don't want to provide details?

sooo, have you ever given road brain... while driving?:glasses:
  • katamus

sooo, have you ever given road brain... while driving?:glasses:

While I was driving? Wouldn't that be like really dangerous, if not impossible?
  • MikeyD1280
    I thought you were adventerous... arent you?
  • katamus
    Are adventurous and suicidal the same thing?
  • MIchelleH2027
    May I just say....heeheehee?:blushing:
  • MissyJessy

would male masterbation be defined as innapropriate? Would that not be very distracting to do while manouvering rush hour traffic?
  • katamus

would male masterbation be defined as innapropriate? Would that not be very distracting to do while manouvering rush hour traffic?

What if it was a chick? Would that be more acceptable? :wink:
  • MikeyD1280
    Are adventurous and suicidal the same thing?

you know you could have him guide you with the go "left a bit... now right GO RIGHT!!!" ya know?
  • MikeyD1280
    hope to see you all when I get back with an UNlocked thread ?