chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning Jer!! Did someone have wonderful dreams last night?

Is someone still waiting to hear about said dreams? :huh:

Right, I still owe you a dream, don't I? Would it suffice to say that you were mind blowing?

Would I expect to hear anything less? :wink:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Should we dare ask what the pick ax is for? :noway:

Have you not met Harry Warden? My Bloody Valentine

cant say that i have?

Did you know that the pic is meant to tease Dawn? She fears Harry
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    I am iffy about riding (bad experience in Costa Rica), so maybe not.... but for someone who rides a lot???? Did you know that you can burn that off with 30 minutes of somewhat intense cardio instead (it is also 1/3 of mine, which is why I only get a coffee!!!!)?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Mikey can i wax your chest? even if i do enjoy what appears to be a tube top of man chest hair :laugh:
  • MissyJessy
    I am iffy about riding (bad experience in Costa Rica), so maybe not.... but for someone who rides a lot???? Did you know that you can burn that off with 30 minutes of somewhat intense cardio instead (it is also 1/3 of mine, which is why I only get a coffee!!!!)?

Yes cardio is great but an hour of riding in 2 point (basically the position that Jockies ride in) will work more muscles in an hour than any other work out, did you know that?

I have abs of steal... under a thin layer of insolation... i am in Canada eh?
  • MissyJessy
    Pirate is this a movie that i should be watching? is it scary?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Mikey can i wax your chest? even if i do enjoy what appears to be a tube top of man chest hair :laugh:

did you know that my girl likes the chest hair?
  • Gremlinz
    What do you compete in?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Jer, didn't you tell me once that you all don't have thin bagels in Canada?

Jess, that is how I cut the calories, I use the thin bagels instead of the regular kind.
  • MissyJessy

did you know that my girl likes the chest hair?

Well then it is a good thing that you maintain that perfect tubetop of chest hair isnt it?
  • MissyJessy
    What do you compete in?

Jer you are in Canada too? how spectacular.

I currently show Dressage but im slowly being pushed into Eventing because the horse i bought last year would do much better as an eventer. Do you know what either of those things are?

I am not a huge fan of bagels... i wouldnt eat them in a box i wouldnt eat them with a fox.
  • Gremlinz
    Jer, didn't you tell me once that you all don't have thin bagels in Canada?

Jess, that is how I cut the calories, I use the thin bagels instead of the regular kind.

Nay, didn't I tell you we don't have crazy popcorn here?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Pirate is this a movie that i should be watching? is it scary?

Tis the Halloween Season isn't it?
  • MissyJessy
    EFF yeah! do you all see that i am the first one on this page? have i not been trying for 2 days?
  • MissyJessy
    im a big baby when it comes to horror movies, did you know that while watching paranormal activity 3 i had someone tell me everything that was about to happen and i hid under a blanket for 60% of the movie?
  • Gremlinz
    What do you compete in?

Jer you are in Canada too? how spectacular.

I currently show Dressage but im slowly being pushed into Eventing because the horse i bought last year would do much better as an eventer. Do you know what either of those things are?

I am not a huge fan of bagels... i wouldnt eat them in a box i wouldnt eat them with a fox.

Yes, Jer is in Victoria.

And yes, I do know what both of those things are. I watched all of the equestrian Olympic stuff, and watch all of the Spruce Meadows events as well.... My wife was a top junior Hunter/Jumper. I keep promising to take her to Calgary for the Fall Classic, but who has the time?
  • MissyJessy
    I go to spruce meadows every year for the masters. One of me best friends was regional champion in Hunter Jumper a few years back in B.C.
    I am impressed most people have no clue what it is that i do.

Does she still ride?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    did you know my girl rides!?

boo yah!!! Im here all week!
  • Gremlinz
    I go to spruce meadows every year for the masters. One of me best friends was regional champion in Hunter Jumper a few years back in B.C.
    I am impressed most people have no clue what it is that i do.

Does she still ride?

Not as much. She had a string of three bad horses starting when she was 18, and stopped competing. She still rides once or twice a week, but between work and everthing else. Do you know how hard it is to find room for boxes of ribbons, plates, and coolers? Did you know I have been arguing for years that coolers and blankets are really only jackets for horses?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    did you know my girl rides!?

boo yah!!! Im here all week!

Can one get whiplash from shakin there head to much? :tongue: