chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    did you know that all the extra coolers we have at home we use at blankets for watching T.V? they make great blankets.

She doesnt like the jackets for horses theory? i agree with you, rain jackets, winter jackets its all the same.

MikeyD didnt they make a song about it? a lot of the young girls at the barn will play it while they are training and it makes me snicker because they clearly dont get the context of the song.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Nay, do you know how many head shakes I have gotten from "horse people" when I ask if they want me to put a jacket on the horse when I am done brushing it, etc?????
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    What is wrong with me this morning? I am taking everything being said and making it dirty!!!! I think I left my mind somewhere.....:noway:
  • MissyJessy
    i would laugh and say yeah put his winter one on and make sure that you put the hood on.

Are horse people not rediculous? Did you know that i grew up riding western? that must be why i am not the typical hoyty toyty(how the hell do you spell that) Equestrian.
  • MissyJessy
    What is wrong with me this morning? I am taking everything being said and making it dirty!!!! I think I left my mind somewhere.....:noway:

when he says jackets are you thinking condoms? ha ha could that be viewed as a form of jacket?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

HERE!!! look at me! I am dirty aren't I?
  • MikeyD1280
    Nay, do you know how many head shakes I have gotten from "horse people" when I ask if they want me to put a jacket on the horse when I am done brushing it, etc?????

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

read that endoendually <-- butchered said word

and you will crack up like me ya know?
  • MIchelleH2027

when he says jackets are you thinking condoms? ha ha could that be viewed as a form of jacket?

I just have a whole routine of dirty horse references, sweaty rub downs, jackets, riding, etc etc going through my head. I am serious, I could be on stage right now with a 20 min set!!! But do you know it isn't just on this thread? Do you think I've rolled it over into my work place too?
  • MikeyD1280

I just have a whole routine of dirty horse references, sweaty rub downs, jackets, riding, etc etc going through my head. I am serious, I could be on stage right now with a 20 min set!!! But do you know it isn't just on this thread? Do you think I've rolled it over into my work place too?

do you need to get um.. whats a nice way of putting it... um... Layed?:happy:
  • MIchelleH2027
    i would laugh and say yeah put his winter one on and make sure that you put the hood on.

Are horse people not rediculous? Did you know that i grew up riding western? that must be why i am not the typical hoyty toyty(how the hell do you spell that) Equestrian.

Did you know that I am a western style rider too? I never got into anything for "sport" so to speak....it was all for working cattle and such.
  • MissyJessy
    being an equestrian do you know what type of jokes i get?

one of my friends used to ask me constantly if i rode bareback and when i responded yes he would laugh histarically... i didnt get what was so funny about riding bareback this went on for months when he finally told me that he was implying sex without a condom... do you know how dumb i felt? lol :laugh:
  • MIchelleH2027

do you need to get um.. whats a nice way of putting it... um... Layed?:happy:

Should I get back to you in about 14 hours and let you know if that solved my mind in the gutter problem or just made it worse? Or maybe the mind in the gutter will make the "solution" better? :wink:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Cowgirl up?
  • MissyJessy
    i do believe cowboy up is a more appealing phrase? dont you agree?

:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Cowgirl up?

^^^^ May I tell you all what a good friend Dr. Jones is?
  • Jonesingmucho
    May I blush and say thanks pirate ?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    How are you today Dr. ? Would you beleive I'm still in the fog?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Cowgirl reverse?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Would I? LOL Heck yeah Pirate!

Try a V8 yet?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Jer, didn't you tell me once that you all don't have thin bagels in Canada?

Jess, that is how I cut the calories, I use the thin bagels instead of the regular kind.

Nay, didn't I tell you we don't have crazy popcorn here?

Kettle corn?