chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Would you need Jess or me to show u how any of that tack is used?
    One can never have too much knowledge. Where shall we start?

How about the crop?

You have to be careful with crops... you know there is a fine line between screaming pleasure and screaming pain right?

Safe word?

Is yeehaw a bad safe word?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Do you know that the safe words I give out are usually 27 letters and German?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    You know that those will not even phase a hausfrau with dominatrix tendencies, right?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Gesundheit?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    How about the crop?

That just might get things moving in the right direction? Do you always teach with your spurs on?

i hear it is unsafe to wear your spurs when your not riding... they say you might poke your bum when trying to squat for a pee.. does that mean its only unsafe for women?
  • bigphatcat
    Gesundheit?

Rheinheinsgabot? C'mere....lol
  • MissyJessy
    i speak german :wink: :laugh:

Did you all know i was born there?
  • MissyJessy
    yes back ontop i love it ;)
  • Gremlinz
    Windschutzscheibewaschanlage?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    You know that those will not even phase a hausfrau with dominatrix tendencies, right?

Do you speak German?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Mit Vergnugen naturlich?
  • Gremlinz

Do you speak German?

A little, I have been working on it for years off and on, but with very few German speaking members of my family left.... you know?
  • bigphatcat
    i speak german :wink: :laugh:

Did you all know i was born there?

Does that mean that I have to make your safe words 29 letter long Czechoslovakian Words
  • Gremlinz
    Or, you could use Rindfleischetikettierungsuberwachungsaufgabenubertragungsgesetz? (a real word, fyi)
  • bigphatcat
    Mit Vergnugen naturlich?

say what? Your pretty gifted with languages huh?
  • MIchelleH2027

And.....Wouldn't if be foolish to think that would be a complete count?
  • Gremlinz
    Mit Vergnugen naturlich?

A cunning lingui.... ah, nevermind, don't wanna get this thread shut down, right?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    And yes Sheila, the lime whatever popcorn.... unless you can get it at Walmart?

I don't know if Walmart carries it. Can I get back to you on that?

Kinda like you are making me wait for the dream... :huh:

Didn't I already tell you that you were mind-blowing? And that some of the things you did are, in all likelihood, not legal?

Yes you did! Do you care to elaborate? If it's that good, you may need to go to the other thread.

I'm leaving for lunch, and will be anxious to hear about it when I get back. :wink:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Mit Vergnugen naturlich?

Oui?
  • MIchelleH2027

Do you speak German?

A little, I have been working on it for years off and on, but with very few German speaking members of my family left.... you know?

That is so cool.....Do you know my son is taking it and is teaching me? I never would have thought he would take to it as he has but loves it and is in his second year and when he was here, was taking it double credit, HS and College. They don't have that option in UT tho. May I admit that I still suck and have no clue what he is talking about most the time?
  • Gremlinz
    And yes Sheila, the lime whatever popcorn.... unless you can get it at Walmart?

I don't know if Walmart carries it. Can I get back to you on that?

Kinda like you are making me wait for the dream... :huh:

Didn't I already tell you that you were mind-blowing? And that some of the things you did are, in all likelihood, not legal?

Yes you did! Do you care to elaborate? If it's that good, you may need to go to the other thread.

I'm leaving for lunch, and will be anxious to hear about it. :wink:

I will catch you later on the flip side.... it isn't safe here... didn't you know the walls have eyes? But damn, how did you find that many ways to use a whisk?